You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

tonyman

Man City reach Wembly......

The mighty City simply brushed aside the scum to earn an FA Cup Final place .............the scum had tantrums during and after the match .........a disgrace to football once again .........

Voted Best Newcomer 2010 by PIO Members.......Thank you....x

I've been there, too...So???:tongue:

Cheers, Bobj.

OMG...!!!!its been that long since we reached Wembley , i even spelt it wrong..............

who did you go and see Bobj...? ive only been 3 times , twice to watch Man City and once to watch Altrincham...........all at the original Wembley .....great days out .......so in answer to your question, its a great pleasure to be going their again.........As city fans we dont take reaching Wembley for granted its an honour and a privilege ,we are a total different breed from utd fans......thats for sure ..............

No need to insult your opposition. Just be happy you won.

I want it all, and I want it now.

not an insult.........just the truth.........if you could see the type of filth i receive from those so called supporters inc my so called brother ,then that IS what i call insulting ........im just so glad the tables are about to turn to shut them up for a good while ..........:mad:

I guess you must have that nagging doubt about what would happened had Rooney been in the team.

I want it all, and I want it now.

I guess you must have that nagging doubt about what would happened had Rooney been in the team.

:biglaugh:...not at all , that has brought a smile to my face Pal..........but i do have that nagging feeling about how many we may have increased the scoreline by if Teves had been fit and partnering Silva ................:laugh:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

A poor man city team beat a woeful man utd side............. it was like watching two average championship sides. Not one player deserved a performance mark of 7 out of 10............ maybe Yaya Toure, but not one man utd player deserved more than 5 out of 10............. the way they have been playing i expected them to beat city easily, but thats football for you.

Well done city, but................. if they play as bad again, both stoke and Bolton could beat them in the final.

Its nice to see a new name on the cup.

Absolutely every need to insult every scum fan on this earth wherever you may be, China, India, Ireland, London etc...especially those armchair 'I cant get a ticket' brigade. You could see the arrogance as soon as I got off the Tube like they had the right to win the game !!! It was embarrasing travelling down the M6 yesterday, it was at least 5 to 1 for every Blue supporter you saw ! And then to see them leave with 10mins to go was just amazing, IF we would have been beat then you would have seen the majority of Blues staying to applaud their team off the pitch. Ferdinand, what a joke, That lot really dont like to lose !!!

:notworthy::notworthy:COME ON CITY, LETS HAVE SOME SILVERWARE BEFORE I GET TO OZ :notworthy::notworthy:

Gary (37 electrician special class), Maxine (37, Nurse), Macy (12) & Thomas (3). WA SS Applied 20.12.10 received 02.02.11, 176 visa applied 16.02.11, Co assigned 16.03.11, everything uploaded 15.05.11..visa granted 24.5.11. Fly 8.1.12...arrived in Perth 12.1.12...

Guest peacock
OMG...!!!!its been that long since we reached Wembley , i even spelt it wrong..............

who did you go and see Bobj...? ive only been 3 times , twice to watch Man City and once to watch Altrincham...........all at the original Wembley .....great days out .......so in answer to your question, its a great pleasure to be going their again.........As city fans we dont take reaching Wembley for granted its an honour and a privilege ,we are a total different breed from utd fans......thats for sure ..............

I went to the last cup final at Wembley between Chelsea and Villa, Chelsea won that one.

I went to the last cup final at Wembley between Chelsea and Villa, Chelsea won that one.

My first visit to the new Wembley yesterday, went several times to the old one, mostly with England because City dont get there that often !!!! I can honestly say it is the best ground I have been to and I've been all over Europe following England. It may have been over budget and not ready on time but believe me they've got it right !!! One bit they could have made more appealing would of been the outside, the Emirates have it right on that one.

Gary (37 electrician special class), Maxine (37, Nurse), Macy (12) & Thomas (3). WA SS Applied 20.12.10 received 02.02.11, 176 visa applied 16.02.11, Co assigned 16.03.11, everything uploaded 15.05.11..visa granted 24.5.11. Fly 8.1.12...arrived in Perth 12.1.12...

Built by Aussies too.

I didn't realise that until yesterday, then it clicked why it was so far behind schedule ! :biggrin:

Absolutely every need to insult every scum fan on this earth wherever you may be, China, India, Ireland, London etc...especially those armchair 'I cant get a ticket' brigade. You could see the arrogance as soon as I got off the Tube like they had the right to win the game !!! It was embarrasing travelling down the M6 yesterday, it was at least 5 to 1 for every Blue supporter you saw ! And then to see them leave with 10mins to go was just amazing, IF we would have been beat then you would have seen the majority of Blues staying to applaud their team off the pitch. Ferdinand, what a joke, That lot really dont like to lose !!!

:notworthy::notworthy:COME ON CITY, LETS HAVE SOME SILVERWARE BEFORE I GET TO OZ :notworthy::notworthy:

Woody , i like your style ,still got that dvd u sent me , maybe we can watch it together when u get here ......up the Arse nal ...lol........yes it was City v Arsenal and i still do appreciate you doing that for me pal .....:yes:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

I have some drawings of the last cup final city won a trophy................ they didn't have television in those days. lol

Woody , i like your style ,still got that dvd u sent me , maybe we can watch it together when u get here ......up the Arse nal ...lol........yes it was City v Arsenal and i still do appreciate you doing that for me pal .....:yes:

No worries mate, us blues need to stick together, could watch a few games next season, it should be a good one, if we win the FA cup I think that'll kick start us ! 35 years we're still here !!!!!!

I worked there in 1964.:tongue:

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=wembley+map&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Wembley+WA&gl=au&ei=PkGrTafJA4LyvwP0jviKCg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBkQ8gEwAA

Gotcha!!!

Cheers, Bobj.