register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Petals

Brit to be deported

Guest Guest 47403

Blimey you can be an illegal immigrant in the UK kill children and still get to stay!

Not sure I agree with him being deported though after growing up in the country.

Maybe if he didn't have such a criminal history they may have been sympathetic and let him stay in Australia.

176 Family Visa GSM. Visa Granted 01/11/2011 Validated Visa Feb 2012

In order to stand out from the flock one must first be a sheep

Guest The Ropey HOFF

We will take him back................ with open arms............ come home fella, if those nasty Aussies don't want you cos your a crim, feck em.

There is another instance today where a british citizen has been released in Geelong today.

The judge likened him to a Silence of The Lambs rapist after he impersonated a policeman, abducted a girl, held her captive, tied a fake bomb to her and raped her.

Broadcaster Derryn Hinch is mounting a campaign to have this person deported back to Britain.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/silence-of-lambs-rapist-leslie-neil-cunliffe-walks-free-today/story-e6frf7jo-1226039921305

I want it all, and I want it now.

i havnt got a problem with either of them being deported ,, i think the immigration minister looks at any non aussie citizens who are jailed on a case by case basis,, i think any sentance of more than a year and a day they look at the circumstances ,on this i maybe worng??

i feel for the family of the first man but if the roles were reversed they would want him deported too. i also think that any auusie citizens involved with serious crimes should be stripped of their citizenship as they have technically broke the contract [ if they were previously of another nationality ] that would keep them in line !!!.

they have been sending people out of the country for a long time once their sentance is complted i have no idea why its making news now

Guest The Ropey HOFF

We still have over 10,000 foreign nationals in our jails in the uk and the majority of them will be released into the community after serving their sentences. Maybe its easy to get rid of Aussies, because they don't burn their passports.

Guest guest37336

I have a plan. As an Aussie citizen (through migration) if I break the law over here (UK) does this mean I 'may' be deported to Australia,:jiggy:.

Free flights, etc, save me a packet in air fares it would.

Suggestions please on the laws that I need to break before I can be sent back. Only sensible suggestions please, armed robbery etc,:policeman::shocked:

PS, I know as a 'born' Brit I would never be deported, but worth a thought though,:wink:

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Guest chris955

Well in 2008 over 5000 foreign criminals were deported, I suspect it would be similar for other years.

I have a plan. As an Aussie citizen (through migration) if I break the law over here (UK) does this mean I 'may' be deported to Australia,:jiggy:.

Suggestions please on the laws that I need to break before I can be sent back. Only sensible suggestions please, armed robbery etc,:policeman::shocked:

PS, I know as a 'born' Brit I would never be deported, but worth a thought though,:wink:

Touching the Queen on her arse might work :wink:

Kind Regards

Geoffrey (32, an aussie!!), Tracy (35), Jake (7), Jessica (2) & Joseph (1) :jiggy:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Still alot of foreign national crims living in the uk after serving long sentences, it sounds as though Australia have the right idea................ get rid of them.

Guest guest37336
Touching the Queen on her arse might work :wink:

Hi ya Geoff.

Good point mate, especially at this time with the 'wedding' coming up.

If you see a mad Pom, adorned in the Aussie flag, budgie smugglers on, and thongs slapping the Queen on the arse you know it would have been me.

Only thing is mate, can I have you as my defence counsel at the 'hearing',:wink:.

Cheers Tony.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Get divorced again and.................

Marry kylie Minogue.:laugh:

Guest guest37336
Get divorced again and.................

Marry kylie Minogue.:laugh:

In my dreams Jim, (the Kylie bit that is).

Guest Andy
Blimey you can be an illegal immigrant in the UK kill children and still get to stay!

Not sure I agree with him being deported though after growing up in the country.

You are dead right, you can drive a car with no licence, no insurance as well as being banned and run over an innocent 12 year old girl and kill her and still not get thrown out:shocked:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
You are dead right, you can drive a car with no licence, no insurance as well as being banned and run over an innocent 12 year old girl and kill her and still not get thrown out:shocked:

Europe say its a breach of his human rights to send him home............... the little girl and her family aren't allowed any............. they are just victims and everyone knows, crims are put before their victims.:mad: