ACS RPL Assessment...current timescales?

Guest Oliveero

Guest Oliveero

Hi all,

I've eventually (!) submitted my ACS RPL Skills Assessment which has an ACS 'received date' of 1st April 2011 and a status of 'in process'. I am aiming to be recognised as a 261111 - ICT Business Analyst.

I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas about the current time taken to get results?

I know it's going to be a long time yet, but I'm hoping that I can get my application for SS in to WA before the dreaded 1st July rule changes. As I understand it, my occupation is on the 'WA Skilled Migration Occupation List' at the moment so I should be in a good position if I get my application in for SS before 1st July - but after that it's anyone's guess?

Thanks!

Guest NeilEB

Hi Oliveero - I did exactly the same as you (same ANZCO code as well), also hoping for WA SS.

I sent mine in before xmas, and got it back in February - it was pretty much spot on the 12 weeks they were quoting.

Guest Oliveero

Thanks for the reply Neil. If that's the case then I'll have 6 days to get my SS application in before the 1st July. Was that an easy thing to do? I've not looked into it yet. I'd be keen to find out your progress with SS.

Guest NeilEB

Well, I'm still waiting for approval (not very patiently as you can tell!)

The actual SS form is simple enough to do - all I'd be wary of is some states (SA for example) are shutting SS early (1st May in SA case). Possible WA will do something similar. Also possible that DIAC will shut the door for new applications before 1st July....

Guest Oliveero

Oh joy. What a nightmare. Where did you hear that from?

Have you got as far as looking at the job market? (Putting the cart before the horse a bit here, but I can't just kick my heels during the wait.)

Guest NeilEB
Oh joy. What a nightmare. Where did you hear that from?

Have you got as far as looking at the job market? (Putting the cart before the horse a bit here, but I can't just kick my heels during the wait.)

Where did I hear what from?

SA is on their website - last application for SS is 1st May

DIAC is just a guess based on what has apparently happened previously - it may not happen this time!

Haven't looked at the market yet - can't bring myself to until I at least have got my application lodged. Maybe I'm being niaive but I don't want to tempt fate!

Guest Oliveero

I've added my details there. Almost everyone else on this list is going for the straight skills assessment rather than the RPL skills assessment. Looking at the progress there I'm starting to think I'll miss the July deadline.

I've added my details there. Almost everyone else on this list is going for the straight skills assessment rather than the RPL skills assessment. Looking at the progress there I'm starting to think I'll miss the July deadline.

Looks like we have the same Case Officer so will be interesting to see our progress...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi ,

As I see rplhelp.co.uk is no more active.

can you or somebody send me some RPL example for System adminsitrator

I have over 10 years IT experience and I would be happy to see some example and write my own.

cheers

spegla