Gas central heating service technician wanted

clarke9876

• 2 weeks later...

I'm coming to oz in September, I have an open skills family visa and need to activate it by September. I'm a foreman at a small plumbing heating firm and also have experience in servicing and maintenance of domestic and some commercial boilers and systems.

If you could answer the above question as to do you need an oz licence to do this job then it would clear up a few questions I have regarding as to whether I could in fact start work straight away or would have to train for 2 years or so.

I have already visited Melbourne and is one of the places we considers moving to when we make the final move.

Any info as to if this job offer has been filled already would be appreciated too, thanks mark

You have at least got to have registration this enables you to work under someone elses licence.

The plumbing commision can issue this depending on what your qualifications and experience you have had.

Most of the time they offer temporary registration to allow you to work under someone else and give you a year to to get your full registration

It can take up to 6 weeks to get an interview with the plumbing commision so if you want to work straight away try and book an appointment before you arrive.

Jim

I have 11 yers of experience in this field,i have all the autorizations from al the most importand producers of heating equipments from all around Europe,if you need more details about me and my work contact me at ladelectronik@yahoo.com. Thank you