Lease break 4 bed and study with pool........mountain creek sunshine coast

BEAUTIFUL 4 BEDROOM WITH POOL and Double Garage.

We are moving to the Gold Coast in June.This house will be available arround 6-10th June.The lease ends on the 10th June.

Situated on the Glenfields Boulavard Estate , it is in the catchment area for both Mountain creek state high and across the road Mountain creek state Primary., which our children are currently at.

4 bedroom Double storey house with double garage ,it has both a separate study and 2 separate living area's.The kitchen dining room is well equiped with plenty of cupboards and a dishwasher.Separate laundry room downstairs toilet.There is also an area in the kitchen that is currently used for seating or can be used for small games area.

Up stairs there are 4 spacious bedrooms , main has en suite all with buil in wardrobes , bathroom with bath and shower and another separate toilet.

Outside is a large undercover entertainment area and a large fenced off pool which backs onto the reserve at the back so your not over looked .also spa pool.

To the side of this property is an area for the trampoline (mine is 8ft) .$480.00 a week .

Please Private Message me if you are interested and i will send you my phone number .My husband is starting a new job in Southport on the Gold Coast in April and commuting untill we leave.

Guest carrie jeff

Hi, I am coming out to the Sunshine Coast and have 3 kids, ages 12, 10 and 6. What are the Mountain Creek schools like in your opinion?

Cheers,

Carrie

Guest Guest31881
BEAUTIFUL 4 BEDROOM WITH POOL and Double Garage.

This house will be available around 6-10th June.The lease ends on the 10th June.

Just checking the dates, The House will be available between the 6th -10th June But the lease expires on 10th June? Did you mean to put a different month?

Guest Aussie in Scotland

We are moving there on the 24 May and will be put in temp accom for 2 weeks. What is the weekly rent on it?

Guest Aussie in Scotland
We are moving there on the 24 May and will be put in temp accom for 2 weeks. What is the weekly rent on it?

Just saw the price.

Archived