Pre Sept 2007 Onshore Applicants

xenos1987

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know what happened to the above group? I know the offshore ones were meant to be capped and ceased. From what I remember individuals from this group were meant to contact DIMIA asap. Did they get their visas, get capped and ceased or still waiting?

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know what happened to the above group? I know the offshore ones were meant to be capped and ceased. From what I remember individuals from this group were meant to contact DIMIA asap. Did they get their visas, get capped and ceased or still waiting?

hi

no one say nothing about yet , hoping they were not victimized by chris evil ,as we were.if any one still in limbo from that timeline ,than it may be closed for ever

Hey everyone,

Hi xenos,

I am still waiting applied in August 2007. Yes there are some guys who are still waiting. As 496 and 495 was not capped and ceased, but did not hear anything from them..