should I apply for a visa or try to get a job first?

debbie13

My Husband is a construction project manager and we are unsure whether it would be better for him to look for a job first or apply for a 175 visa as we would like to live in Australia permanetly (although the processing times are very off putting). Totally in the dark about what to do!!!!:confused:

My Husband is a construction project manager and we are unsure whether it would be better for him to look for a job first or apply for a 175 visa as we would like to live in Australia permanetly (although the processing times are very off putting). Totally in the dark about what to do!!!!:confused:

HI your quickest way is to get an employer to sponsor you......if all goes well it would have taken me about 10 month..from first having my interveiw (early morn over the phone) to HOPEFULLY getting my visa (RSMS) about july. the company i used is BRIDGES RELOCATION they so far have done more for me than any other avenue ive tried, Tony Mooney is a super guy to talk to....well worth a call ,the way they do it is to match you with an employer, then start the visa prosess. ALL this is of course at a cost ! but when its the rest of your life........well its worth it.

Hi,

Have you got a number for Tony Moony and how were the costs?

Hi yes the number for Tony Mooney at BRIDGES RELOCATION 07774494055....He is a great guy and will explain all the prosess to you...the cost i know was increasing after i started my prosess so you are better speaking to him.....GOOD LUCK which ever way you choose......:daydreaming:

Hi.

Does Tony have a website I can look at?

I have tried to find him on Google but without success.

Many Thanks

Chris.

Hi you can read Tonys profile on www.Bridgesrelocation.com... but i dont think there is a full website. within 2 weeks of useing tonys services i had an interveiw( over the phone) and the following week i had my contract of employment signed and sealed. Hopefully we should be gone by July......:daydreaming:

Hi you can read Tonys profile on www.Bridgesrelocation.com... but i dont think there is a full website. within 2 weeks of useing tonys services i had an interveiw( over the phone) and the following week i had my contract of employment signed and sealed. Hopefully we should be gone by July......:daydreaming:

I have joined forces with anothe business and i am now trading as http://www.livethedreamaustralia.com Please vivit thee webssite for more information.

I have quite a fe live jobs but if we dont have one for you we will knock on doors to find one for you.

Tony Mooney

(mooney33)

I have joined forces with anothe business and i am now trading as www.livethedreamaustralia.com Please vivit thee webssite for more information.

I have quite a fe live jobs but if we dont have one for you we will knock on doors to find one for you.

Tony Mooney

(mooney33)

HI Tony......spreading the word.....ha ha......speak soon ......Paul Dookie (shoni8):biglaugh:

Guest simeon411

Where would be a good place to start looking for work? I am a network engineer/ administrator, and I am seeking to relocate to Oz hopefully next summer.

• 2 weeks later...
Where would be a good place to start looking for work? I am a network engineer/ administrator, and I am seeking to relocate to Oz hopefully next summer.

Hi All,

This is Tony Mooney (mooney33) from livethedreamautralia.com

I am getting emails asking about sponsorship in Australia. Yes it can happen and yes we find sponsors for our clients. But please drop the idea that sponsorship automatically means the employer will send a jet for you and pay for everything.

The Australian employers have worked out that Australia is a popular destination and they do not need to help with the move. There are some employers who will help in some way maybe accommodation when you first arrive. For example we are currently looking for Plant Mechanics/ fitters, Industrial electricians, Branch managers and assistant branch managers for an equipment hire company who offer flights relocation package and accommodation which is exceptional. We are also looking for panel beaters and spray painters for an East Coast company who offer a small relocation package.

From July 1st jobs will be the main focus of migration for most occupation. There will be all sorts of myths being generated from this so if I can help just ask. Obviously if we take on your case we charge a fee but we have many happy clients living the dream in Australia.

On another matter someone posted that they contacted livethedreamaustralia in 2009 but did not get a reply. livethedreamaustralia.com was established in 2010 so it was not us. In case there is any doubt about what we do, we are a migration management service provding suport in all aspects of the move including jobs, visas and relocation.

• 1 year later...
hi tony i am looking for a job for my husband in australia in perth doing carpentry and hope to get sponsership hope you can help us with our visas :)

Hi Hayley,

Sponsored Carpenters jobs are not easy to find in Australia, mainly because the job is typically sub contract as in the UK. If you have found an employer we can assist you with the visa but we are not aware of any employer currently looking to sponsor. You are welcome to call me if I can be of assistance 020 3137 3161.

You will not be able to obtain a 457 visa without a job offer.

Archived