vetassess success letter and certificate timeline

dazla80

Guest mdeejacks
Hi Jack, vetassess emailed us a copy of the letter last night so at least we can get on with our application, pretty sure they said they're sending out the hard copy at the end of this week.

no luck for so i'll be calling oz at 7am monday then. that's noty gonna cost a fortune on a mobile.

need to do it though

good luck

jack

:sad:

no luck for so i'll be calling oz at 7am monday then. that's noty gonna cost a fortune on a mobile.

need to do it though

good luck

jack

:sad:

Bud its been 10 days, Vetassess need to sort it out, my suggestion is drop them an email sunday night our time (mon morning their time) and if by mon morning our time you still have not heard anything call them, i.e befor 8am. If you need an email address of one of the staff pm me. :wink:

Bud its been 10 days, Vetassess need to sort it out, my suggestion is drop them an email sunday night our time (mon morning their time) and if by mon morning our time you still have not heard anything call them, i.e befor 8am. If you need an email address of one of the staff pm me. :wink:

Jack get in their case!

I was in the same position as all the people I took my practical test with had received there results and I was still waiting- not a happy bunny!

I might add the only reason they had them was because they had called them and asked for them to scan a copy and send to them.

I mailed them in the end and i received a scanned copy a few days later.

Guest mdeejacks
Jack get in their case!

I was in the same position as all the people I took my practical test with had received there results and I was still waiting- not a happy bunny!

I might add the only reason they had them was because they had called them and asked for them to scan a copy and send to them.

I mailed them in the end and i received a scanned copy a few days later.

hello winkle,

i will get onto them at 1 am on monday morning and again at 7am to try to push things on a bit.

it's really frustrating all this waiting and it's so important i get this done before the 1st of july.

just a tip for anyone wanting to ring oz. if you use SKYPE to call them it's a 5p connection charge then 1.4 p a minute.

glad i checked it out as only got a mobile and it and that would sting the pocket a bit.

cheers

jack

Guest mdeejacks

cheers jimmi,

gonna use skype to call them 1.4 p a minute.

result

cheers

jack

Guest mdeejacks
Mail them as well, soon as they get in on Monday morning your mail maybe top of the pile...

hello winkle,

guess what, i called them at 1 am and got up to find i had my success letter waiting in my inbox.

now to start the next waiting game. state sponsorship

cheers

jack

hello winkle,

guess what, i called them at 1 am and got up to find i had my success letter waiting in my inbox.

cheers

jack

Excellent they finally pulled their finger out!

Our agent provisionally applied to Victoria for SS before I took the practical, they asked for us to forward the certificate if and when it arrived.

We forwarded it on the Friday afternoon and got SS on Monday morning- how's that for quick!

Good luck with yours.....

Guest mdeejacks
Excellent they finally pulled their finger out!

Our agent provisionally applied to Victoria for SS before I took the practical, they asked for us to forward the certificate if and when it arrived.

We forwarded it on the Friday afternoon and got SS on Monday morning- how's that for quick!

Good luck with yours.....

Wow well done,

I got told that I must have the practical done before I submit my state sponsorship. maybe because it's a different state. who knows

well done though

fingers crossed they pull their finger for state sponsor as I don't fancy doing the IELTS again

cheers

jack

hello winkle,

cheers

jack

well done jack! we got ours yesterday so we posted our visa straight away. exciting stuff!

Guest mdeejacks
well done jack! we got ours yesterday so we posted our visa straight away. exciting stuff!

when you say you got yours do you actually mean state sponsorship, if so wow that was quick

nice one

jack

Guest mdeejacks
sorry i meant our vetassess letter came yesterday, we are going family sponsored 176, thats how we got our visa application off so quick. most people are going ss though.

hello dazla,

sent our state sponsor off on tuesday, already been passed to assessor to make a decision. my agent thinks it should come back in about a week, hope she's right.

cheers

jack:wink:

applied SS on 07/06/11

Hi Jack,

Wow they're getting on that pretty quick! I know a few people that are still applying for state sponsorship and their agents seem to think they have plenty of time, ive heard they're going pretty fast with it atm!

Charlotte

Guest mdeejacks
nice one

hello Jimmi,

sent our state sponsor off on tuesday, already been passed to assessor to make a decision. my agent thinks it should come back in about a week, hope she's right.

cheers

jack

applied SS on 07/06/11