vetassess success letter and certificate timeline

dazla80

Hi my OH is currently waiting to do a technical or practical interview for a 1st class welder through vetassess, so far the dates are the 21st and 22nd of may (the dates are not confirmed though) but we are on a deadline to put our visa 176 application in by july the 1st. How long has it taken anyone to get their success letter and certificate through after passing? just wondering what kind of time frame we are on for it as the time frames vetassess give us are not very accurate.

Guest LeighandGordon

Hi we are also looking to getting things done for the july 1st deadline but after finding out that sa is only taking applications until 2nd of may i dont think we will make the deadline so the panic is over and the long wait begins.Good luck to all you visa hunters

Hi we are also looking to getting things done for the july 1st deadline but after finding out that sa is only taking applications until 2nd of may i dont think we will make the deadline so the panic is over and the long wait begins.Good luck to all you visa hunters

Hi thanks for he reply, what is sa?

Hi my OH is currently waiting to do a technical or practical interview for a 1st class welder through vetassess, so far the dates are the 21st and 22nd of may (the dates are not confirmed though) but we are on a deadline to put our visa 176 application in by july the 1st. How long has it taken anyone to get their success letter and certificate through after passing? just wondering what kind of time frame we are on for it as the time frames vetassess give us are not very accurate.

Hi Dazla,

I don't know if this will help you as my OH is a bricklayer. He did his practical test on 22nd Feb and we received his positive result on 23rd March. The guy that assessed him on the day said it would take 10 days for Vetassess to send the result and it ended up taking a month. We too have the 1st July deadline, so I totally share your pain, the waiting is the worst! We still haven't lodged our application as we are now working on the next stage of our 176 family sponsored visa. You may have already done so but my advice to you would be to start gathering all your evidence and getting your statutory declarations written up now, so when you do get your Vetassess result you would already have most of the paperwork ready for the next stage.

Good luck

Woody

hey, thanks for the reply. we have everything ready to go (sort of) for when we get the reply, we just need to get everything certified to send off with the application, we have my parents sponsorship form etc. were just worried that we wont recieve the letter and certificate in time. vetassess told us 10 days too but we had a feeling it would be longer! IF it took a month we would only have one week to get everything couried there, dreading how much that would cost to get it there so quick, its going to be quite a heavy package lol.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mdeejacks
Hi thanks for he reply, what is sa?

Hello dazla,

you mentioned that south oz is only taking application until 2nd may or something like that. where did you get this info from. i'm trying for WA so i hope to find this info out too

cheers

jack

Hi jack, a few people on here that are applying for state sponsorship have mentioned it. As far as i know wa is still open. Dont take my word for it though :/ im going (hopefully) family sponsored. I dont know much about ss.

Guest mdeejacks
Hi jack, a few people on here that are applying for state sponsorship have mentioned it. As far as i know wa is still open. Dont take my word for it though :/ im going (hopefully) family sponsored. I dont know much about ss.

cheers i hope you are right. good luck with your application

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mdeejacks

hello dazla,

i was at college of north west london yesterday, possibly like yourself. hope yours went well. i feel mine did! as for timescale i asked and they seemed to think it is about 10 days to make a decision.

good luck

jack

Hi jack, yes my husband was there yesterday aswell, he went for the first class welder, he says he thinks he did really well, glad its over now. Happy that you did well too, they also told my oh that it would be approx 10 days too, cant wait to get the letter!

Charlotte

Guest mdeejacks
Hi jack, yes my husband was there yesterday aswell, he went for the first class welder, he says he thinks he did really well, glad its over now. Happy that you did well too, they also told my oh that it would be approx 10 days too, cant wait to get the letter!

Charlotte

Hi Charlotte,

I spoke to a welder when I was there, I wonder if it was him. was he sitting right at the front facing everyone, if so i met him briefly yesterday.

did you get a sign in option from vetassess to monitor your application. i did and i feel i will be on it every day without fail.

let me know if i did meet him as that would be quite funny

cheers

jack

fingers crossed on the letter

Hi all

Re timeline, I sat my Joinery test on the 7th of may, at the same college, I checked everyday on the Vetassess website and found out I passed on the 7th working day,(they say within 10 working days) I emailed Vetassess straight away and got an email with all the info I needed, (i.e the pass certificate) and their sending a hard copy in the post as standard.

Thats it really

good luck all!

Hi Charlotte,

I spoke to a welder when I was there, I wonder if it was him. was he sitting right at the front facing everyone, if so i met him briefly yesterday.

did you get a sign in option from vetassess to monitor your application. i did and i feel i will be on it every day without fail.

let me know if i did meet him as that would be quite funny

cheers

jack

fingers crossed on the letter

Mate they gave me the same 'I cannot tell you but yes' answer!

Im sure you will have no problem,

Just finishing off my FS 176 online application....

Guest mdeejacks
Mate they gave me the same 'I cannot tell you but yes' answer!

Im sure you will have no problem,

Just finishing off my FS 176 online application....

hello jimmi,

i feel confident that i will get a positive result from the assessment based on comments during the test. i just hope those people in melbourne feel the same. good luck j

jack

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mdeejacks

congratulations on that one

i'm still impatiently waiting for mine

cheers

jack

My OH did his bricklaying on 22nd Feb with VETASSESS in London. They say it takes 10 days which it does but they forget to mention its another 2 weeks before you get the hardcopy! I drove home every day at lunch for 2 weeks to see if postie had delivered lol.

congratulations on that one

i'm still impatiently waiting for mine

cheers

jack

Hi Jack, vetassess emailed us a copy of the letter last night so at least we can get on with our application, pretty sure they said they're sending out the hard copy at the end of this week.

Guest mdeejacks
My OH did his bricklaying on 22nd Feb with VETASSESS in London. They say it takes 10 days which it does but they forget to mention its another 2 weeks before you get the hardcopy! I drove home every day at lunch for 2 weeks to see if postie had delivered lol.

cheers for that, i'm checking constantly. i'm even waking up early to check, no alarm needed

it's a nightmare.

not too bothered about the hard copy, i haven't even got the positive result online yet.

hope for good news monday

cheers

jack