• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
HI All!!

Yes, I am giving all of you good news and hope for faster process. My Visa has been granted today. All of my worries go away! Did not expect that first after seeing al the comments about delay.

Summary of my whole process

Vetassess Assessment: Apply July 2013, Positive result on October 2013

IELTS Result obtained on: October 2013

EOI: October 2013

SS from WA approved on: beginning of December

Visa Application Lodged: 16th December 2013

CO contacted: 4th February 2014

Additional Document submitted on : 26th February 2014

Visa Grant: 20th March 2014

Everything gone smoothly !!!!!!!!!

Hi All,

I don't have anyone abroad who can pay 189 visa fee (AUD 6160). In Bangladesh no Bank is agreeing to pay this amount as VISA fee through online. Please advice how can I pay ? I am stuck.

Hi All,

I don't have anyone abroad who can pay 189 visa fee (AUD 6160). In Bangladesh no Bank is agreeing to pay this amount as VISA fee through online. Please advice how can I pay ? I am stuck.

speak with VSF. they should have a process in place for domestic applicants in BD,,

Hi All,

Hi....

There is procedure to pay such amount in online... But normal bank staffs are not aware of such rules and they don't have time to explain you...

Let me help you with my experience.....

1) I have an international credit card

2) I endorsed the card in my passport. Allowed to spend maximum 2500 USD within year 2013 (for NON-SAARC countries)

3) Then I open a RFCD account in that bank (You can put max 5,000 USD in RFCD account)

4) I sent email to bank to transfer the USD of my RFCD account against my card

5) Then actually my card became like a debit card, because I deposited my USD and I can spend from that amount + 2500 USD (credit taken from BANK)

6) Before paying visa fee I sent an email to the BANK including their approving authority in cc that I shall pay a visa fee and I am liable if any online theft is happened.

7) I paid the VISA fee... with my own card :)

Now to open a RFCD account u have to go abroad and show the visa page to bank that you have traveled no more than 3 months ago.

Because purpose of RFCD account is to allow all BD citizens to deposit unused USD/foreign currency after returning from abroad.

i.e may be u went to Bangkok with 8,000 USD after returning u have 3,000 in hand. SO u can open RFCD account with 3000 USD.

But after paying my VISA fee, I realized I did not need to open the RFCD account at all... :)

I could pay that amount of USD against my credit card's bill. And then I could pay the fee.

Very easy equation.. For example in a month you have credit card bill 6,590 BDT to pay the bank.

And while paying the bill in booth you paid 7,000 BDT. So u have 410 BDT extra...

So...

1) Have a credit card

2) Endorse it in your passport for 2500 USD

3) Buy USD from local market (Amount > ViSA fee for safety)

3) Put some extra amount of USD in you credit card.

4) Then pay the fee...

**** Send me private message to know the bank name... I don't wanna advertise of a bank in this thread.

Edited by BlackMagic

Hi....

There is procedure to pay such amount in online... But normal bank staffs are not aware of such rules and they don't have time to explain you...

Let me help you with my experience.....

1) I have an international credit card

2) I endorsed the card in my passport. Allowed to spend maximum 2500 USD within year 2013 (for NON-SAARC countries)

3) Then I open a RFCD account in that bank (You can put max 5,000 USD in RFCD account)

4) I sent email to bank to transfer the USD of my RFCD account against my card

5) Then actually my card became like a debit card, because I deposited my USD and I can spend from that amount + 2500 USD (credit taken from BANK)

6) Before paying visa fee I sent an email to the BANK including their approving authority in cc that I shall pay a visa fee and I am liable if any online theft is happened.

7) I paid the VISA fee... with my own card :)

Now to open a RFCD account u have to go abroad and show the visa page to bank that you have traveled no more than 3 months ago.

Because purpose of RFCD account is to allow all BD citizens to deposit unused USD/foreign currency after returning from abroad.

i.e may be u went to Bangkok with 8,000 USD after returning u have 3,000 in hand. SO u can open RFCD account with 3000 USD.

But after paying my VISA fee, I realized I did not need to open the RFCD account at all... :)

I could pay that amount of USD against my credit card's bill. And then I could pay the fee.

Very easy equation.. For example in a month you have credit card bill 6,590 BDT to pay the bank.

And while paying the bill in booth you paid 7,000 BDT. So u have 410 BDT extra...

So...

1) Have a credit card

2) Endorse it in your passport for 2500 USD

3) Buy USD from local market (Amount > ViSA fee for safety)

3) Put some extra amount of USD in you credit card.

4) Then pay the fee...

**** Send me private message to know the bank name... I don't wanna advertise of a bank in this thread.

Another simple way....open rfcd with brac or scb and they will issue you a rfcd debit card. You can make payment against visa fee using that debit card. Simple isn't it?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello BD applicants,

I am a 190 applicant here with NSW SS !!

NEED YOUR COMMENT HERE...

after logging onto my Immiaccount, i found my VISA application status shows "in Progress" but after clicking on the action button, i found, it says "processing"? so, which one i should take it as right ? Is it after 55 days of VISA lodgment, its still "In Progress" let alone any sign of CO or delay email !!! feeling little bit down here !

Regards

Abdullah

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone,

I have applied on 9th June 2014....My India PCC and Medical is done...Only Singapore PCC is pending....I read on several forums that for Singapore PCC I need Request Letter from DIAC....Is there any way to get Singapore PCC without Request letter???....If anyone have an idea about Singapore PCC....please help me about this.....or should I wait for CO allocation?

• 10 months later...

hi,

I am a new member of this group.I have read almost 60% post of this thread and it's a nice one.Lets share my status to get some feedback from my brothers and sisters.

Catagory: 233311(Electrical Engineer)

EA assessment:30 september,2014.

Applied for state sponsorship:19th december,2014.

Invitation from state:14th January,2015.

Applied for 489 VISA:15th February,2015.

PCC submitted:13th March,2015.

Medical submitted:16th April,2015.

As per CO request Eng Proficiency certificate of wife submitted to my agent:23rd April,2015.

How long it might take to get the VISA?

hi,

I am a new member of this group.I have read almost 60% post of this thread and it's a nice one.Lets share my status to get some feedback from my brothers and sisters.

Catagory: 233311(Electrical Engineer)

EA assessment:30 september,2014.

Applied for state sponsorship:19th december,2014.

Invitation from state:14th January,2015.

Applied for 489 VISA:15th February,2015.

PCC submitted:13th March,2015.

Medical submitted:16th April,2015.

As per CO request Eng Proficiency certificate of wife submitted to my agent:23rd April,2015.

How long it might take to get the VISA?

It took me 4 months after visa submission. That said you should wait for at least 6 months.

It took me 4 months after visa submission. That said you should wait for at least 6 months.

I am passing 4 months since i have applied for the VISA.You know actually it's very irritation to wait for a outcome for such a long time and lots of negative thought come regarding the outcome.

I think after the medical requested by CO we have nothing to do except waiting.

I have a question when a co called for medical ,is it mean that my internal and external inquiry has completed?

• 2 weeks later...