Lets update BD applicant Status

masketiar

I've been contacted by Adelaide GSM Team 13 asking to send them my Form 80, 1221 and Resume. Have done so last night. What's your situation with Team 13?

sent the info today, only asked some reference & old employer address.

but my application is quite old, i thought almost forgotten

fingers crossed

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sent the info today, only asked some reference & old employer address.

but my application is quite old, i thought almost forgotten

fingers crossed

When did you apply? I heard someone mentioning the other day that no 189 applicants been granted visa yet in Bangladesh so far. Have a feeling our applications will also be so old at some point that we will even forget. Regret not applying under 190 now.

Thanks for reply. However, i have 7 at 4 band scores.So can't calim 10 points. But i want to do assessment using this band-score and later i will give anoher IELTS exam. So if i get get 7 at that IELTS exam at uture before EOI apply , then at that stage can i apply for 10 points?

Step 1: Skill Assessment + IELTS (score 7 in each band to get 10 points)

Thanks for reply. However, i have 7 at 4 band scores.So can't calim 10 points. But i want to do assessment using this band-score and later i will give anoher IELTS exam. So if i get get 7 at that IELTS exam at uture before EOI apply , then at that stage can i apply for 10 points?

EOI pre-requisite is IELTS TRF score & valid Assessment. doesnt matter if u have 55 or 85 score.

for getting invite eligibility is 60, + cut off

once u get better IELTS score & update EOI, SKILLselect system will calc your point automatically, like if cross age band to lower point, system reduces your point

Thats a lot @Theworm. I would like to apply as internal auditor. It is written on the immi site that- "Registration or licensing is required". In the below of the page- it is explained that- In many occupations you must be registered with or obtain a license from a local authority in the state or territory where you want to practise your occupation. Contact the local authority in your relevant state or territory to enquire about the licensing or registration requirements.

http://www.immi.gov.au/asri/occupations/i/internal-auditor.htm

Can anyone-help me understand what does mean?

Does i require to obtain the license to apply during my PR process?

Or

After getting my PR, Lisense will be required to practice @ the state, which is not related with my immigration process and getting PR.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by shamir

Haven't done the meds, don't have a CO yet.

which year did u apply? 2012 or 13?

btw, i read auto reply T13 doesnt assess application, i had diff team who initially assessed my application, Med was MET & Finalized - need to call DIAC to find out whats happening

• 3 weeks later...

theworm, please put your signature up with your timeline.

well, standing at the edge now.

one PCC expired (fingers crossed for 3 month extension gets approved), another PCC expiry due Oct, one Med expiry due Oct, initial entry could be few weeks away from now, if 1st PCC extended by 3 months. how i wish it'd come now - ready to fly anytime for validation, (but not shifting until job secured/bank balance is healthy enough).

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone here is using any migration agent? I am particularly want to know about Eduaid and Bridging West. How is their service and how much total they charge?

Though I am not using any migration agent but I heard about Eduaid and Bridging West. Both of them are MARA registered agent. I dont think that migration agent is that much necessary, of-course that is my personal opinion. If you wanna go for any agent then my personal choice is Eduaid. Their service is good enough. One of my friend is processing along with them. I dont have any idea regarding their service charge. All the best

• 4 weeks later...