Lets update BD applicant Status

masketiar

Thanks a lot for your reply and suggestion. I have gone through the newly announced SOL. I found my job most suitable as Organisation and Methods Analyst. http://www.immi.gov.au/asri/occupations/o/organisation-and-methods-analyst.htm

VETASSESS is the skill assessment authority.

I also went through the state sponsorship programs of different states. South Australia sponsor this occupation.

https://www.migration.sa.gov.au/snol_data

So, i have calculated my point considering my current situation-

Age- 32 Point- 30

English Language (L-8.5,R-7,W-7,S-6.5) Point- 0 [would get 10, if get 7 at my next IELTS)

Experience- 5 years Point- 10

Education- (B.B.A completed M.B.A ongoing) Point- 15

State Sponsorship Point- 5

Total Point- 60

However, if get 7 all band @ IELTS then will get 70 and will get 65 without state sponsorship.

Can anyone suggest me about assessment authority. I am an employee of Bank. So, how they will asses my job role? Will they come to HR or meet with my boss?

Another query, I am experiencing difficulty with my speaking @ IELTS exam. Can anyone suggest good IELTS preparation center?

Would appreciate your feedback in this regard.

Regards

Shamir

IELTS: 0

Skilled Employment: 10

Educational Qualification: 15

-------------------------------

Total : 55

Its better to get Sponsorship from any state, rather than relatives as the processing for SN 190 is faster than 489 && Family sponsored 489 has a quota.

If you get either of the sponsorship you will get 10/5 points which will make the total point either 65 ( 489 Family Sponsored ) or 60 for State sponsorship.

For state sponsorship, each state has IELTS requirements. Most of the cases it is 7 in all band.

Improvement of IELTS is being suggested, then you will be in safe side & will be very easy to get sponsorship of applying for the 189. From you score, I believe You definitely can get 7 in each band.

For 189, If you get 7 in each band, 10 extra will be awarded & you will get 65 points which is good enough to get invitation.

To get partners point, your partner needs to have same level of edu qualification, positive skills assessment, job experience. If she/he has then you will get extra 5 points.

Have you done your assessment ? as I can see your BBA major was Finance which may create any issue with getting Positive assessment from the CPA or IPA, unless you had 12/9 ( I'm not sure ) core subjects heavily related to accounting. Please have a look at their assessment guideline and apply where you can fulfil the requirements.

Edited by shamir

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hellow masketiar, can you pls let me know how is South Australia for living?

Hi All,

I am observing that there are a number of bangladeshi applicants who want to share their status and also need to get update .

I think we can start thread so that we can easily share each other and also can suggest or inform ....

Lets start with me first;

Hometown: Chittagong

Current Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh

Type: 475

State: South Australia

Present Status: All met.Only need to update wife's IELTS result within 14th April.

Masketiar

Thanks a lot for your reply and suggestion. I have gone through the newly announced SOL. I found my job most suitable as Organisation and Methods Analyst. http://www.immi.gov.au/asri/occupations/o/organisation-and-methods-analyst.htm

VETASSESS is the skill assessment authority.

I also went through the state sponsorship programs of different states. South Australia sponsor this occupation.

https://www.migration.sa.gov.au/snol_data

So, i have calculated my point considering my current situation-

Age- 32 Point- 30

English Language (L-8.5,R-7,W-7,S-6.5) Point- 0 [would get 10, if get 7 at my next IELTS)

Experience- 5 years Point- 10

Education- (B.B.A completed M.B.A ongoing) Point- 15

State Sponsorship Point- 5

Total Point- 60

However, if get 7 all band @ IELTS then will get 70 and will get 65 without state sponsorship.

Can anyone suggest me about assessment authority. I am an employee of Bank. So, how they will asses my job role? Will they come to HR or meet with my boss?

Another query, I am experiencing difficulty with my speaking @ IELTS exam. Can anyone suggest good IELTS preparation center?

Would appreciate your feedback in this regard.

Regards

Shamir

I can give you some tips how you can improve speaking skills.

1) Practice & Practice.

1.1) Speak ( even from a Mag or news paper) and record while you talk & listen carefully and try to find where you made mistakes and correct that.

1.2) Read Daily star news paper regularly & LOUDLY, mostly currant affairs i.e, environment, weather, history etc articles

2) Speak English with your friends , colleagues & with your wife without fearing that you are making mistakes.

2.1) Can make a speaking partner. Why not your wife ? you will make mistakes, she will correct that, correct yourself & keep going.

3) During Tests:

3.1) Introduction part is same everywhere, Practice the format ( Its not carry too much score actually )

3.2) Cue card: Read daily star, topics I have mentioned above. You need to speak slow & steadily, never RUSH, just SLOW & STEADY. never memorize any text, Need to use correct grammar, punctuation should be correct, ACCENT IS NOT IMPORTANT AT ALL, proper use of vocabulary , good use of complex & compound sentences & some uses of related examples/data.

3.3) post cue card Q & A part: again speak slow & steadily, not too slow of course.

I don't have any idea about vetasees

Thanks a lot for the tips. There are really effective. :biggrin:

I can give you some tips how you can improve speaking skills.

1) Practice & Practice.

1.1) Speak ( even from a Mag or news paper) and record while you talk & listen carefully and try to find where you made mistakes and correct that.

1.2) Read Daily star news paper regularly & LOUDLY, mostly currant affairs i.e, environment, weather, history etc articles

2) Speak English with your friends , colleagues & with your wife without fearing that you are making mistakes.

2.1) Can make a speaking partner. Why not your wife ? you will make mistakes, she will correct that, correct yourself & keep going.

3) During Tests:

3.1) Introduction part is same everywhere, Practice the format ( Its not carry too much score actually )

3.2) Cue card: Read daily star, topics I have mentioned above. You need to speak slow & steadily, never RUSH, just SLOW & STEADY. never memorize any text, Need to use correct grammar, punctuation should be correct, ACCENT IS NOT IMPORTANT AT ALL, proper use of vocabulary , good use of complex & compound sentences & some uses of related examples/data.

3.3) post cue card Q & A part: again speak slow & steadily, not too slow of course.

I don't have any idea about vetasees

I have been assigned a CO today and he asked for our medical and PCCs. Just wondering if my application is nearing grant or not. I have heard of few people who goes for security checks even after they have been requested medicals and PCCs. Is that so guys?

I have been assigned a CO today and he asked for our medical and PCCs. Just wondering if my application is nearing grant or not. I have heard of few people who goes for security checks even after they have been requested medicals and PCCs. Is that so guys?

Get yourself prepared for the OZ adventure mate. don't worry about the security check, its just a routine check.

Dear All,

1) if i want to apply by myself then is there any guide of the Australia immigration authority that will tell me step by step of the immigration process. or Can anyone guide me please

2) In which step i need to do my job assessment? Can i do it initially of the immigration process? How long the assessment will be valid? My occupation of Organisation and Methods Analyst and verification authority is VETASSESS.

3) Has anyone done assesment by VETASSESS? Can anyone please notify their assessment process, time and the cost of job assessment for Australia immigration purpose.

Thanks

Shamir

Hello syeem

I can see you have submitted your PCC by 14 July? Did your case officer asked for it???

If not.. then.. I am afraid may be you will be requested again to submit the PCC.

And there is another potential risk... Because after visa grant.. the date of first entry is counted 1 year from the date of issuing PCC or health (depending on which document was issued first)..

Best of luck....

Edited by BlackMagic

Hello syeem

I can see you have submitted your PCC by 14 July? Did your case officer asked for it???

If not.. then.. I am afraid may be you will be requested again to submit the PCC.

And there is another potential risk... Because after visa grant.. the date of first entry is counted 1 year from the date of issuing PCC or health (depending on which document was issued first)..

Best of luck....

Why would he be required to submit the PCC again? He might even get the visa before it reaches 1 year.

If you are referring to lengthy security checks....CO may even do that and make one wait a longtime even after requesting MED and PCC.

Edited by bijit011
grammar

So far, I have understood is the PR application process is like the followings-

Step 1: Skill Assessment

Step 2: Get State Sponsorship [if required]

Step 3: Lodge EOI

Step 4: After notification from EOI, apply for VISA

Step 5: Get VISA and accomplishment of PR process.

I would like to lodge application by myself. So, if one thinks I am wrong at any stage, please notify me.So far, I have understood is the PR application process is like the followings-

I would like to lodge application by myself. So, if one thinks I am wrong at any stage, please notify me.

Just received my UK PCC and uploaded it. I also sent an email to my co with the pcc attached. I emailed to team 31 (my allocated team) but I received two acknowledgement email, one from team 31 and another from team 33. God knows what is happening. Waiting begins again....

So far, I have understood is the PR application process is like the followings-

I would like to lodge application by myself. So, if one thinks I am wrong at any stage, please notify me.So far, I have understood is the PR application process is like the followings-

I would like to lodge application by myself. So, if one thinks I am wrong at any stage, please notify me.

Step 1: Skill Assessment + IELTS (score 7 in each band to get 10 points)