Lets update BD applicant Status

masketiar

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. Yes I am intend to resit for IELTS exam to get 7 at all band. If I get 7 t all band, then

Since I am associated with Internal Audit, Compliance, Process so my assessment authority is vetassess.

Anyway, I have assessed my points according to Australia Immigration Point System-

Age- 30

English- [i have to get 7 at all band]- 10

Employment-[5 years experience]- 10

Education [bBA]- 15

Total 65

So, I hope that is sufficient point for me. All I have to do now is to get 7 at all band.

I have confusion regarding some matters. Can anyone please help me-

1. I am really confused about family sponsorship since I don't have any siblings there. I am confused that- will my cousin (parental) who are citizen of Australia, can they sponsor me?

2. Since my job is related with Internal Audit, so I would like to apply as an internal auditor. However, in the immi site it is written that-Registration or licensing is required. Can pls anyone make me understand what does that mean?

Source- http://www.immi.gov.au/asri/occupations/i/internal-auditor.htm

IELTS: 0

Skilled Employment: 10

Educational Qualification: 15

-------------------------------

Total : 55

Its better to get Sponsorship from any state, rather than relatives as the processing for SN 190 is faster than 489 && Family sponsored 489 has a quota.

If you get either of the sponsorship you will get 10/5 points which will make the total point either 65 ( 489 Family Sponsored ) or 60 for State sponsorship.

For state sponsorship, each state has IELTS requirements. Most of the cases it is 7 in all band.

Improvement of IELTS is being suggested, then you will be in safe side & will be very easy to get sponsorship of applying for the 189. From you score, I believe You definitely can get 7 in each band.

For 189, If you get 7 in each band, 10 extra will be awarded & you will get 65 points which is good enough to get invitation.

To get partners point, your partner needs to have same level of edu qualification, positive skills assessment, job experience. If she/he has then you will get extra 5 points.

Have you done your assessment ? as I can see your BBA major was Finance which may create any issue with getting Positive assessment from the CPA or IPA, unless you had 12/9 ( I'm not sure ) core subjects heavily related to accounting. Please have a look at their assessment guideline and apply where you can fulfil the requirements.

Hi all,

I am gonna submit my ACS under 263111 (Computer Network & Systems Engineer) soon. I have completed my graduation in Computer Science with 8 years experience in the related field but I dont have any vendor certificate like CCNA, MCITP etc. Will this be an issue for getting the positive result from ACS. I need all of ur expert advise regarding this. Thnx

Edited by adnanvb

Hi all,

I am gonna submit my ACS under 263111 (Computer Network & Systems Engineer) soon. I have completed my graduation in Computer Science with 8 years experience in the related field but I dont have any vendor certificate like CCNA, MCITP etc. Will this be an issue for getting the positive result from ACS. I need all of ur expert advise regarding this. Thnx

- Since you have a CS degree, you are good to go with ACS assessment. Good luck!

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. Yes I am intend to resit for IELTS exam to get 7 at all band. If I get 7 t all band, then

Since I am associated with Internal Audit, Compliance, Process so my assessment authority is vetassess.

Anyway, I have assessed my points according to Australia Immigration Point System-

Age- 30

English- [i have to get 7 at all band]- 10

Employment-[5 years experience]- 10

Education [bBA]- 15

Total 65

So, I hope that is sufficient point for me. All I have to do now is to get 7 at all band.

I have confusion regarding some matters. Can anyone please help me-

1. I am really confused about family sponsorship since I don't have any siblings there. I am confused that- will my cousin (parental) who are citizen of Australia, can they sponsor me?

2. Since my job is related with Internal Audit, so I would like to apply as an internal auditor. However, in the immi site it is written that-Registration or licensing is required. Can pls anyone make me understand what does that mean?

Source- http://www.immi.gov.au/asri/occupations/i/internal-auditor.htm

1) Please have a look at this link < http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/index/visas/subclass-489/#other-factors & http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/designated-areas.htm > you will have clear idea who will be able to sponsor you.

2) I don't have any idea about Internal auditor at all. Some profession, i.e. Doctors/Dentists need to pass AMC/ADC exams prior to get the skill assessment. Once they pass the exams they get registration from http://www.ahpra.gov.au/ which enable them to practice in Australia. Its better to send them a mail and ask about the registration procedure.

Thanks for the reply Somudra. I'm a little confused though.

1. Do I upload the ACS Assessment Result (PDF w/o printing and notarization) or just the Reference No. is good enough?

2. Do I upload the IELTS Result (PDF w/o printing and notarization) or just the TRF No. is good enough?

Thanks for the reply Somudro. I'm a little confused though.

1. Do I upload the ACS Assessment Result (PDF w/o printing and notarization) or just the Reference No. is good enough?

2. Do I upload the IELTS Result (PDF w/o printing and notarization) or just the TRF No. is good enough?

1) I think ACS skill assessment comes as a PDF soft copy sent by the ACS through email now days. isn't it ? in that case, just upload that. Just the Ref number isn't enough.

2) IELTS result needs to to scanned and needs to be uploaded, no need to certify.

1) I think ACS skill assessment comes as a PDF soft copy sent by the ACS through email now days. isn't it ? in that case, just upload that. Just the Ref number isn't enough.

2) IELTS result needs to to scanned and needs to be uploaded, no need to certify.

Thanks dude! Really appreciate the advice.

My timeline is as under:

EA Anzsco-233512: 04.01.13, EOI applied: 17.01.13, EOI invitation (189): 21.01.13, Applied: 06.02.13, CO assigned and asking Form-80 & updated CV: 03.04.13 (GSM Adelaide T7), PCC: 26.05.13, ....................

I e-mailed my CO and asking about the status of application. She didn't reply directly rather told me about ASIO and minimum 12 months time to be taken for finalizing the checking. But didn't clearly say whether my file is already referred to ASIO. What you think on her reply?

Dear All,

Asslamualaikum

Today we got PCC/Medical call & we are so happy!!! Now-a-days how long does it take to get the medicals finalized?

Best wishes for everybody & Allah Hafiz

Nazmul

Did u go through ASIO security checking? U lodged on 29.10.2011, that's why I am asking.

Anyway, if your med is referred then it will take another 03 months [max].

Bye and TC.

Dear All,

Asslamualaikum

Today we got PCC/Medical call & we are so happy!!! Now-a-days how long does it take to get the medicals finalized?

Best wishes for everybody & Allah Hafiz

Nazmul

If not referred than 7/8 workding days. If referred than may be 3/4 months..

Guys,

I've uploaded my documents but the status showing Required. Yet the Attachments Provided list below is showing all the documents and filesnames. Is that OK or should I re-upload all documents?

Edited by syeem

Guys,

I've uploaded my documents but the status showing Required. Yet the Attachments Provided list below is showing all the documents and filesnames. Is that OK or should I re-upload all documents?

Theres nothing to be worried about mate. There are many COs who really bother to change the status actually, many people in this forum including me got the PR even the status was shown required !

If the CO needs any doc then he/she will ask from you, then just send a mail with the required doc attached.