Lets update BD applicant Status

masketiar

Two guys from Australian HC visited my old office today . They asked bout me and took all type of information. They are getting very strict these days.

they have visited ur office while ur Med check was going on (assuming security check was finished well ahead........) that is strange!!!!

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have they wanted to directly talk to the person who certified you in your old office? Or they just randomly started to ask ur colleagues about u ?

They directly went to HR manager who certified my salary related issue.My project manager of that company is in thailand now.

OK... but which bank here in Dhaka provides debit card that can be used with Aus Immigration website to pay this fee?

You need to have foreign currency account to get this service from standar cht bank. Else you make get some service provider in clickbd doing this for some extra fee.Else you can ask your friend/relatives in australia to deposit the amount for you.

HI, I am planning to move to Adelaide in the first week of july. Can anyone help me to get a job and arrange a accommodation for me. I was thinking to rent a house before reaching there, but heard it won't be possible without getting a job. Any advice will be appreciated.

I am planning to move on november , december, may be earlier. Where are you living? Is it possible to rent a house from BD?

Yes, end of year is good time for moving in; plenty of new jobs will come out at that time. Also you will have discounts/bargain deals for many things.

Renting in advance in possible, though not very easy. Here landlords look for references from previous rent history. Give a look at http://www.airbnb.com

or http://reiwa.com.au for short-term rentals. Then once you are here look for your suitable rental and move there. One advice, please do not jump in the lucrative(unbelievably cheap) rental ads at gumtree.com.au; these are often scams. Rent for a 2 bedroom house in WA starts from 300 $ per week excluding utility bills. Even rent at this rate is difficult to find.

I am living near Rockingham and my 3 bedroom house costs me 360$ weekly.

Yes, end of year is good time for moving in; plenty of new jobs will come out at that time. Also you will have discounts/bargain deals for many things.

Renting in advance in possible, though not very easy. Here landlords look for references from previous rent history. Give a look at www.airbnb.com

or http://reiwa.com.au for short-term rentals. Then once you are here look for your suitable rental and move there. One advice, please do not jump in the lucrative(unbelievably cheap) rental ads at gumtree.com.au; these are often scams. Rent for a 2 bedroom house in WA starts from 300 $ per week excluding utility bills. Even rent at this rate is difficult to find.

Thanks for your suggestion....

Can you please inform me about the name of places where it is suitable to rent house? Some indian told me about mandurah but it seems very far from Perth CBD. As I have no idea please suggest me.

Thnks in dvance.......

Renting in advance in possible, though not very easy. Here landlords look for references from previous rent history. Give a look at www.airbnb.com

Thanks for the info, what else can you tell us? how hard was it to find a proper job when you landed?