Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Guest monty

Hi everyone !!!

Its here I got the email for the golden ticket!!!! Had to ring hubby on his way to work to tell him just now. I'm over the moon. Thankyou so much to all of you lovely people for your support especially on the thread I posted yesterday. Lets hope its the begining of a torrential down pour of visas for all of us!!

One very happy Monty xxxxxx:)

Guest lcys2460

Fffaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnntastic News - Congratulations, really pleased for you! Enjoy a glass or two of the ole bubbly tonight! party0011.gif

Guest graham$nic

Ahh monty just read your post from yesterday and sent you big hugs i am soooooooo pleased for you good luck honey all the best keep in touch love nic xx:jiggy:

Guest silverstargazer38

11_2_100.gif Great news, you must be very excited, all the hard work of doing the visa has finally paid off

CONGRATULATIONS:jiggy:

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb097&pp=ZN

Guest joandrew

Hi

I read your thread yesterday and it encouraged me to join! I am sooooooo pleased for you and hopefully our visas will be in the new flood of the ones that ARE going to be issued this week!!!!

When and weher are you off to???

JO & ANDREW

Hi everyone !!!

Its here I got the email for the golden ticket!!!! Had to ring hubby on his way to work to tell him just now. I'm over the moon. Thankyou so much to all of you lovely people for your support especially on the thread I posted yesterday. Lets hope its the begining of a torrential down pour of visas for all of us!!

One very happy Monty xxxxxx:)

Monty,

That is great news! I am so pleased for you....

The waiting is the hardest part - I am just realising!

I hope Oz turns out to be everything you dreamed of and more....

:)

Monty,

That is fantastic news! I'd post a lovely picture to say Whoo hoo and Congratulations and Well done and all that but the site is not being very nice to me at the moment so a normal wordy message will do for now.

Enjoy the celebrations and start getting ready for the next step - actually getting there!

I'm really pleased your wait is over,

Felicity:wubclub:

Guest jonseywife

:v_SPIN: YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!:v_SPIN:

Congratulations on the Golden Tickets to Oz !

Enjoy the celebrations !!!

Guest KP Nuts

Hi Monty, 23_30_118.gifand 23_28_11.gif and 23_30_125.gif on finally getting that golden ticket

Big celebrations tonight and all weekend........23_28_125.gif

Well done

KP Nuts

Guest Els-Bells

WOW!!! Thats great news, bet you cant believe it. Heres hoping that the visas keep coming thick and fast, all the best with your future in oz, keep us posted on your travels and any advice tips you pick up on the way!!!!!

Archived