tonyman

Hairy back or smooth back

ive had a hairy back all my adult life ,up until this week .......my wife used hair removing cream and i cant believe the difference ........so smooth ,feels cleaner and any blemishes have gone ........im keeping my hairy chest as thats ok ...........but what are your views on hairy backs girls ......or even hairy chest ......what do they do or not do for you ...........

Voted Best Newcomer 2010 by PIO Members.......Thank you....x

Guest siamsusie
ive had a hairy back all my adult life ,up until this week .......my wife used hair removing cream and i cant believe the difference ........so smooth ,feels cleaner and any blemishes have gone ........im keeping my hairy chest as thats ok ...........but what are your views on hairy backs girls ......or even hairy chest ......what do they do or not do for you ...........

:jiggy:a hairy chest is lovely, when you love someone you accept whats given to you.. end of really isnt it which includes a hairy back if needs be.

Guest guest30085

:no: sorry I have to disagree :wink:

I know youre supposed to love someone, warts and all, but if they love you - they will agree to the hair remover on their back :laugh::hug:

LOL my Dad (Bless Him) is very hairy and we always make a joke that he has a permanent Jumper hehe.

We are what we are just be happy is all I say, I have a terrible Nose ( my kids are safe Thank God), but it's my nose, I always look of Barbra Streisand and look at how much better looking she got with age and she changed nothing.

She looks Fab I think.

Your terrible Adonna lol:wub:

Laney OOOO :chatterbox:

sorry had a couple of drinks tonight :jiggy:

xxxx

Guest guest30085
LOL my Dad (Bless Him) is very hairy and we always make a joke that he has a permanent Jumper hehe.

We are what we are just be happy is all I say, I have a terrible Nose ( my kids are safe Thank God), but it's my nose, I always look of Barbra Streisand and look at how much better looking she got with age and she changed nothing.

She looks Fab I think.

Your terrible Adonna lol:wub:

Laney OOOO :chatterbox:

sorry had a couple of drinks tonight :jiggy:

xxxx

:cute::laugh:

I don't like too much 'manscaping' , but some guys understandably can be bothered about it. Whatever you are comfortable with.

If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”

John Quincy Adams

Guest siamsusie

634301591307920757-551404466_4708066ape.gif

They still need loads of love !

Guest guest30085
634301591307920757-551404466_4708066ape.gif

They still need loads of love !

Id still want to wax its back :shocked::biglaugh::hug:

:shocked::shocked: Oh My

Laney OOOO :jiggy:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Cronyman ...................stop sending me your holiday snaps. lol

speedo.gif

Guest guest30085

speedo.gif

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked: Oh my poor eyes!

Guest siamsusie

:twitcy::twitcy::twitcy: you do the back, and I will wax the "more complicated bits" my hand is steadier Adonna:cute:

Guest guest30085
:twitcy::twitcy::twitcy: you do the back, and I will wax the "more complicated bits" my hand is steadier Adonna:cute:

of course you mean its face:wink::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest siamsusie
of course you mean its face:wink::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Poor Tonyman he is quite harmless really (for a man):biggrin::biggrin::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Advantages of Waxing Chest Hair

To change your view on the pain brought about by waxing, let us examine its advantages. Although waxing really is painful and may cause redness on skin, this experience lasts only a few hours. Removing chest hair with the use of wax is advisable since waxing quickly removes hair on large areas of the body with immediate results.

Contrary to shaving, the hair-free experience when waxing is much longer although it is a little more expensive but it satisfies a lot of people who have tried this method. Contrary to electrolysis, the discomfort is just for a short period of time and is really bearable. Unlike depilatories, the re-growth brought about by waxing is finer and softer.

When you undergo waxing, there is a probability that the hair will not come back from 3-8 weeks that is why a few men find this method perfect for them. It helps them save a big amount of money and at the same time satisfies their needs.

If there are advantages, there are also disadvantages of hair waxing. If you undergo waxing, you are most likely prone to hair ingrowns since it takes off the top layer of the skin. That is the reason why you have to make sure that you exfoliate at least once a week. Aside from this you also need to repeat this treatment regularly to maintain the results it brings.

Ponder on the pros and cons of waxing chest hair aforementioned. Studies show that waxing is way better than other hair removal methods. If you have not tried it, think first and enjoy the experience.

Hair Chest

702662_f496.jpg

Guest siamsusie

:daydreaming: I will pass this job over to Adonna! she is better equipped than I !

All I can say is yuck, hairy backs are a definite turn off for me and in fact I'm not that keen on hairy chests either. I prefer my men smooth (but not everywhere you understand). Hair does also not belong hanging down from nostrils or ears!!! :0)

Hoping for a move to oz in the coming year or two.......hoping not three!

speedo.gif

I wondered where Pablo had gone? holiday snap eh:wubclub: Thats what i call a real man..with that bling he could have been in Manchester?

Reminds me of Magnum PI !!! Good looking face but not sure whether to comb it or cut it when faced with the hairy back !!!! No NO nOOOOOOOO Get that back shaved and keep it that way lol :animal-monkey:

Lobeany ... crazy girl nearly in Oz :wink:

Ooooh I couldn't bear a hairy back :shocked: Don't mind a bit on the chest though :cute:

Me, hubby and our two gorgeous girls.

Arrived in Australia 22nd March 2012

Ooooh I couldn't bear a hairy back :shocked: Don't mind a bit on the chest though :cute:

'bear' ha ha pardon the pun :0)

I've always wanted to do this - but where do you draw the line? I want to keep the chest, that goes without saying. The stomach is fine. I'd loose the back hair, but what about the arms? I've got quite hairy arms - all the way up to the shoulders - but I'd have to draw the line somewhere.

It's funny - but I had chemo a few years back and everything fell out - and I mean everything. Took me back to the time I was 12, and I haven't been 12 for a long time.

Nearly there! Don't drop the ball now guys! Vaccines are weeks away. Stay safe!

'bear' ha ha pardon the pun :0)

Lol - couldn't resist! Wondered if anyone would pick up on it :biglaugh:

Me, hubby and our two gorgeous girls.

Arrived in Australia 22nd March 2012

Love a hairy chest, but that's where it stops! Hairy shoulders & backs is a Serious NO NO!!! Luckily my hubs only has the odd one or two growing, but they have to be pulled out! You be glad your not my hubby!!!! LOL X

TRA -PASSED, State Sponsorship -PASSED, 176 Visa Lodged 14th Oct, 08, Got CO 17th March 09. VISA GRANTED 21st May, 09 , Ye HAAA!!!!

Heading to Perth , Made the move 26th May, 10:notworthy:

I think you should go to the beautician and get the full treatment colloquially referred to in Australia as

"Back, Crack and Sack"

I want it all, and I want it now.