Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest itchyfeetgirl

Any doctors out there who can help?

Recommended Posts

Guest itchyfeetgirl

Hi everyone,


My first post so I thought I would say hello and see if there are any fellow docs in South Australia out there. I am very excited about coming over in August but I am also seeking a bit of advice from someone who has made the move recently! I am going to be moving to Adelaide to work as an EM doctor and am struggling with the AHPRA stuff. I am part way through training in the UK (UK qualified) so am coming over as an RMO initially but may then apply for training after my provisional year if I decide to stay.


I have my provisional AMC certificate (CAP) and am now trying to work out which of the thousands of AHPRA forms I need to fill in-is it ALPS-03? One of my friends has mentioned I can fill stuff in online but I can't work out from the website how I can do that.


Thanks in advance for any help! (feel free to offer any other useful tips- they will be VERY gratefully received)



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this