Lauren82

Tyne & Wear - Photo Opportunity

Dear All,

As you may or may not know my partner Lee is a budding photographer and he is looking to build his portfolio in preparation for our move down under. With this in mind we have booked a photography studio for a day and hope that some of you may like to take up the opportunity to come along.

When: Sunday 24th April

Where: South Tyneside

Who: Individuals or Groups, Old or Young. We are hoping to do a range of shoots over the day. So whether it be a family portrait, little ones, big ones, model portfolio shots/alternative portraits, musicians/bands, formal or casual, Lee is happy to work with you.

Cost: £15. For this, Lee will provide you with an 8 x 10 print of your favourite picture and electronic copies of your 10 favourite shots. (You can have more printed/electronic copies at an extra charge)

Of course if you are unhappy with the pictures you will be given a full refund – but I don’t anticipate this happening.

If you are interested let me know and I will happily book you a slot. Feel free to extend the offer to any friends or family who may be interested.

Thank you.

Lauren :)

www.leeknowlesphotography.com

Lauren + Lee :tongue: www.leeknowlesphotography.com

SA SS applied: Feb '10. SS Granted: Sept '10. 176 Visa app Oct '10 CO 23rd March '11 Visa Granted 4th May '11 :))))

Not very photogenic meself but good luck with it :wink:

I can stick it up on facebook if you want. Might generate a bit of interest from my way. Let me know.

457 - Nomination Submitted 17/02/2011. Nomination Approved 12/03/2011. e457 Submitted 13/03/2011. Visa Approved 26/03/2011. Landing in Sydney 23/05/2011.

Hi

I'd definitely be interested - I have two boys aged 7 and 9 months and would love to have their photos taken.

Looking to move on 175 visa. Me, DH, DS (9) and DS (2)

IELTS sat 12/2/11 - scored 8.5, Skills assessment 1/4/11, 175 application lodged 6/4/11. CO 21/11/11 Team 4. PCC uploaded 8/12/11, Meds finalised 24/12/11. Visa granted 5/1/12 :jiggy:

Thanks Steen - feel free to pass offer on the offer to friends and family.

SA SS applied: Feb '10. SS Granted: Sept '10. 176 Visa app Oct '10 CO 23rd March '11 Visa Granted 4th May '11 :))))

Just wanted to see if there is anyone else on here interested in a photo shoot, before the last few places are taken up by our work colleagues tomorrow.

Its a good opportunity to get photos with famly and friends before you leave on your big adventures down under.

Come on, Don't be shy. :wink:

Guest destinationoz

Funnily enough I have just booked a "cheap" photo session with a professional photographer so I can give our family a good photo of us before we leave .... so of course I think this is a great idea Lauren!! ... its too far away for us (we're in Midlands!) BUT it did make me think you could maybe advertise / do a deal thru GROUPON.com - that's where I booked ours ... just a thought ....

Good Luck !!

Thanks I'll have a look in to that for future reference. We only have 3 spaces left now for this date so don't think we'll need any more advertising this time round. Have fun at your photo shoot! :)