Health Req Finalised,Meds still refered only

Guest Chotu

Guest Chotu

:wacko:

Hi friends,

I have a query, in my online status , health requirements says Finalised today where as HIV and other three medical related status says still Referred.

Is it like medicals is finalised? or i still have to wait for others to get Finalised.

Thanks in advance.:wideeyed:

Guest jamfer

Hi friends,

I have a query, in my online status , health requirements says Finalised today where as HIV and other three medical related status says still Referred.

Is it like medicals is finalised? or i still have to wait for others to get Finalised.

hi chotu

Seems like your medicals are finalised. Just check the dates of finalised & referred. The later one is the current status, and earlier dated entries are only for info...

Hi friends,

Hi Chotu,

Your medicals have been finalised. Mine have been finalised on March 01, 2011, it was the same situation like yours. First line says finalised, other lines say reffered.

Don't worry, everything is ok.

Regards,

Zoran

Guest Chotu

Thanks Cire,Jamfer,zoranl.

I have inquired with HOC and they said the same.

Thanks a lot................:)

• 1 month later...
Guest machang

Hi friends,

Mine also same, But got visa grant :biggrin:

Archived