register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest Jaam

A few furniture items in UK would like to trans here

Guest Jaam

We have a few small furniture items we would like to put in with someone else's furniture and and contribute to their costs. A nest of small coffee tables a lamp base and a bowl really. They are items from my late fathers house that I would like to have shipped over here to Perth. :notworthy:

Has anybody got any clues?

I think the best thing to do would be to contact some shipping companies for a quote - you can go for the shared container option therefore only paying for the space you actually use.

Sue

Open your eyes; the world is outside your door

Guest MaybeOz

Welcome to PIO :yes:

Kind regards

Kari :wubclub:

We have a few small furniture items we would like to put in with someone else's furniture and and contribute to their costs. A nest of small coffee tables a lamp base and a bowl really. They are items from my late fathers house that I would like to have shipped over here to Perth. :notworthy:

Has anybody got any clues?

Personally speaking I would not share a container unofficially with someone I didn't know. Or if I did I would have to x-ray and tear your furniture apart before doing so :wink:

As above if you contact the shipping companies they will quote you based on the square footage of what you want to bring. We are sharing half a container from Sunderland to Sydney for £2800 including Aqis fees from Crown Relocations.

457 - Nomination Submitted 17/02/2011. Nomination Approved 12/03/2011. e457 Submitted 13/03/2011. Visa Approved 26/03/2011. Landing in Sydney 23/05/2011.