Will an applicant lose his CO if there is a new SOL 3 list

inception

A mate of mine got assigned a CO recently. He is currently in category 3. We are assuming that there will be a new SOL 3 after 1 July 2011. So, my question is if my friend's occupation is no longer in category 3 after 1 July 2011, will he lose his CO? We are assuming his application will take some time to process eventhough he has got a CO right now. Are people with COs right now safe even if the SOL 3 changes?...

No one knows for sure, but i have read that qas wat happened to some of the modl applicants who was moved to priority 4. Got a co assigned for 10 months now what no followup.

A mate of mine got assigned a CO recently. He is currently in category 3. We are assuming that there will be a new SOL 3 after 1 July 2011. So, my question is if my friend's occupation is no longer in category 3 after 1 July 2011, will he lose his CO? We are assuming his application will take some time to process eventhough he has got a CO right now. Are people with COs right now safe even if the SOL 3 changes?...

Totally depand upon new priority processing. Remember when Processing priority was changed in Sep.2009 all State Sponsored applciants who were waiting for decision from there respective Cos had lost there CO. on the other hand when CSL was scraped in July 10 and new SOl was announced in 2010 then those CSL applicants who got COs still processed.

so it will depond upon new processing arrangements not with SOL

Yes, this is very true that it can happen.. Look at my case... I lodged my application in August 2007, got case officer in September 2008, asked to submit Medical and PCC. Nothing has happened till date.

You are the victom of 23 Sep. 2009 changes. and that one unfortunate thing.

but after the announcement of new SOL new CSL in 2010 none of applicant (who already got CO) lost his CO ...

You are the victom of 23 Sep. 2009 changes. and that one unfortunate thing.

but after the announcement of new SOL new CSL in 2010 none of applicant (who already got CO) lost his CO ...

If I am victim of of 23 Sep. 2009 changes, then what were they doing with my file before that.. i lodged application in August 2007.case officer was allocated in October 2008.

Archived