register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest Bobby

Why we are so lucky to have the choice

Guest Bobby

I read posts all the time claming one Country is better that the other all the time on PIO, we have debates on who has the greatest crime rate, who has the cheapest food and commodities , we are so lucky that we have countries that most people in the world would give their right are to get into.

I love both Countries but admit I do retaliate when I see so many posts knocking the UK all the time with any bad news at every opportunity which I respond to saying things are just as bad in Oz which gets me negative response from a lot of members……think about it…we have the choice of two fantastic Countries that are the envy of 90% ot the world…let’s try and get on with it and celebrate 2 fantastic Countries.

lets stop this tiit for tat folks.

Guest siamsusie

I do have a feeling you are one of the main contributors to that very fact Bobby!

my opinion is simple.... never destroy the roots of whence you came as once destroyed can never be revived... in other words enjoy everything in life and suck as much out of the marrow as possible but try not to forget where you came from

Keep it real :yellow_guy_smiling_

Lobeany ... crazy girl nearly in Oz :wink:

I read posts all the time claming one Country is better that the other all the time on PIO, we have debates on who has the greatest crime rate, who has the cheapest food and commodities , we are so lucky that we have countries that most people in the world would give their right are to get into.

I love both Countries but admit I do retaliate when I see so many posts knocking the UK all the time with any bad news at every opportunity which I respond to saying things are just as bad in Oz which gets me negative response from a lot of members……think about it…we have the choice of two fantastic Countries that are the envy of 90% ot the world…let’s try and get on with it and celebrate 2 fantastic Countries.

lets stop this tiit for tat folks.

Aunt Sally springs to mind.:wink:

Aunt Sally - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cheers, Bobj.

Both good countries and we are lucky. I don't think like some who because they aren't in love with Australia don't get citizenship even when they qualify...if it was me I would take every passport any country wants to give me who'll allow dual citizenship...thanks Latvia sure, give it here :laugh: ...the nationalistic reasons for holding out just seem silly to me but I guess some people put importance on it :biggrin:

I'd have preferred me great grandad to stay in italy,then i might have been born there,is that right:goofy::wacko:,the other ones from ireland so not good there atm either,but yes...theres a lot worse places to be born in than the uk

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

Yes that's right there are worse countries to be born into ... say for example a 3rd world country ????? Having no voice say in the any of the emirate states ? or perhaps be caught in the middle of some awful warring factions like what we see regular on the tv... yes I believe so .. we are lucky and take it all totally for granted.... how lucky and privileged we are rich or poor to live in a world that lets you have a voice and gives you the chance to enterprise your own ideas...

Yes that's right there are worse countries to be born into ... say for example a 3rd world country ????? Having no voice say in the any of the emirate states ? or perhaps be caught in the middle of some awful warring factions like what we see regular on the tv... yes I believe so .. we are lucky and take it all totally for granted.... how lucky and privileged we are rich or poor to live in a world that lets you have a voice and gives you the chance to enterprise your own ideas...

I think some take it for granted,i dont tbh,i dont watch much telly to tell the truth,it bores the arse off me,suicidal soap operas an all that crap she watches do my swede in,so i mostly watch factual stuff,especially CURRENT TV,and THE COMMUNITY CHANNEL,and everytime i watch it i say to meself how lucky i am,yes its been the worst ive ever known it workwise these last 12 months,but its still a lucky thing to be born here

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Guest Bobby
I think some take it for granted,i dont tbh,i dont watch much telly to tell the truth,it bores the arse off me,suicidal soap operas an all that crap she watches do my swede in,so i mostly watch factual stuff,especially CURRENT TV,and THE COMMUNITY CHANNEL,and everytime i watch it i say to meself how lucky i am,yes its been the worst ive ever known it workwise these last 12 months,but its still a lucky thing to be born here

Been watching Ross kemp in Mexico ...frightning :eek: 2,600 killed in Viras city in one year.

[YOUTUBE]<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eAEhlqS_gnE" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="640"></iframe>[/YOUTUBE]

Been watching Ross kemp in Mexico ...frightning :eek:

[YOUTUBE]YouTube - Ross Kemp Extreme World Mexico[/YOUTUBE]

Juarez is it? woefull there!!strangely im one of those people who goes to the very places your told NOT to go to,dont ask me why!!

Guest Bobby
Juarez is it? woefull there!!strangely im one of those people who goes to the very places your told NOT to go to,dont ask me why!!

Must admit I did not like Ross Kemp some time back but I have changed my mind, the bloke has balls, just him and 2 others on all of his trips.

Must admit I did not like Ross Kemp some time back but I have changed my mind, the bloke has balls, just him and 2 others on all of his trips.

Same here,but changed me mind after his Afghanistan series,bullets pinging over his swede etc

because these countries have political and religious issues doesnt mean to say there not beautiful... so yes Pablo totally get why you wanna go to these countries when everyone says noooo dont go !!!

Ales cheap,whiskeys cheap,gange is cheap,the women are all wearing them clingy leggings/tights:cute:,and theres still footy left to play,so its not too bad:wink:

Ales cheap,whiskeys cheap,gange is cheap,the women are all wearing them clingy leggings/tights:cute:,and theres still footy left to play,so its not too bad:wink:

Clingy leggings urgghhh yuk .... lmfao .... dear god they have woman like that up north dear you dont have to go to mexico to get them lol :biglaugh:

Although the tequila is good and they have palm trees so the leggings perhaps may seem a little more appealing :wubclub:

because these countries have political and religious issues doesnt mean to say there not beautiful... so yes Pablo totally get why you wanna go to these countries when everyone says noooo dont go !!!

Its not just countries with me Lou,i was in Nijmegen in holland and said to the barman "wheres a good club women wise",just then an american serviceman came in and said "well dont go to ####### club,its crazy dude,the 5th engineers own it",so that was it,straight to the club,the only white face in there with hundreds of african americans,was sweet tho,no dramas,even got one of them to exchange some of their dollars for pounds at a daft rate:cute::laugh:,they took american dollars in the clubs but not our £,so i allways go and find out for meself tbh,get some pleasant suprises,sometimes bad ones,the BRONTE in lpool was a speakeasy,that was a bad experience!!!some poor bas7ards fingers getting cut off on the pool table,not nice,two off each hand they cut off:goofy:

Clingy leggings urgghhh yuk .... lmfao .... dear god they have woman like that up north dear you dont have to go to mexico to get them lol :biglaugh:

Although the tequila is good and they have palm trees so the leggings perhaps may seem a little more appealing :wubclub:

Ha ha,im talking uk not mecico,they all wear them now,north or south:mad::laugh:,some nice figures out there in lpool,helps with the boring drive to work:cute:,oh and those tights that look like stockings,all helps to distract a fellah:wubclub:

lmao i can just imagine the distractions u like pabs ole pal :Randy-git:

lmao i can just imagine the distractions u like pabs ole pal :Randy-git:

:laugh:Nah not me Lou:cute::angel_happy_face_ha:wubclub:

Guest Bobby
Its not just countries with me Lou,i was in Nijmegen in holland and said to the barman "wheres a good club women wise",just then an american serviceman came in and said "well dont go to ####### club,its crazy dude,the 5th engineers own it",so that was it,straight to the club,the only white face in there with hundreds of african americans,was sweet tho,no dramas,even got one of them to exchange some of their dollars for pounds at a daft rate:cute::laugh:,they took american dollars in the clubs but not our £,so i allways go and find out for meself tbh,get some pleasant suprises,sometimes bad ones,the BRONTE in lpool was a speakeasy,that was a bad experience!!!some poor bas7ards fingers getting cut off on the pool table,not nice,two off each hand they cut off:goofy:

:shocked:how was his game after that?

:shocked:how was his game after that?

Lol not sure tbh!,but it wasnt good to see,he owed them money i think,like most people ive seen horrible things happen in the pub/clubs,seen me mate get shot in the leg while having a quiet pint with his bird sunday afternoon:laugh:,seen a poor kiwi lad killed over game of pool,but this was slow and deliberate,the other stuff was more spur of the moment,was a bad yard the bronte,was in the bullring in the city centre,tenament block,not good!

Guest Bobby
Lol not sure tbh!,but it wasnt good to see,he owed them money i think,like most people ive seen horrible things happen in the pub/clubs,seen me mate get shot in the leg while having a quiet pint with his bird sunday afternoon:laugh:,seen a poor kiwi lad killed over game of pool,but this was slow and deliberate,the other stuff was more spur of the moment,was a bad yard the bronte,was in the bullring in the city centre,tenament block,not good!

Seen some shocking reports of lebanese muslim gangs targetingrival gangs in Oz, there favourite trick was to cut off the big toes of the victim which meant the poor sod could never walk properly again :eek:

Seen some shocking reports of lebanese muslim gangs targetingrival gangs in Oz, there favourite trick was to cut off the big toes of the victim which meant the poor sod could never walk properly again :eek:

Nuts innit?!their all charlied up so dont care,we had one up here a few months back were they tried to cut off the lads face,escaped with all his flesh hanging off,drugs involved obviously