Anyone else missing girly catch ups?

cs259cr

Hi

I was wondering if anyone else was missing going out with the girls for lunch etc since they moved to Perth. I am married, no kids yet, and have been in Perth for two months. We have finally moved to a long term rental south of the river so feel like we r getting settled now. I work as a nurse so do shift work. Would love to meet some new faces so if anyone fancies it then please let me know, I look forward to hearing from you

Guest Fiona and Marc

Hi i've been in Perth for 6 months with my partner Marc, i'm pretty much settled in now but always looking for more girly companions to meet up with! Where do you live? We're in West Perth until August so pretty central for getting around, let me know if you fancy meeting up? Fiona

Guest Fiona and Marc

Hi both,

Me too, haven't got much on this week or weekend coming. Let us know when is best for you if you're working shifts?

Guest Fiona and Marc

After work would be best for me, coffee or a drink? Would that be ok for you?

How about you Emma? Could you make it into the city after work? What time do you finish on a Friday?

Fi x

Hi,

I live in Kensington and am a community nurse so work office hours. Came over to Perth last year on my own and am looking to meet some new friends. Won't be able to make it to this Friday's meet as have made previous plans but would love to join you guys for the next meetup.

Thanks

Debbie

Guest cdchaplin
Hi,

I live in Kensington and am a community nurse so work office hours. Came over to Perth last year on my own and am looking to meet some new friends. Won't be able to make it to this Friday's meet as have made previous plans but would love to join you guys for the next meetup.

Thanks

Debbie[/QU

Hi debbie interested to hear your a community nurse in perth. We are in the early stages of the migration process and hopefully will be looking for community nurse post when we come as i have been community nurse for 3 years here in uk. How you find it? Is it similar to district nursing in uk?? be great to hear from you collette x

All three look like good places to go to. What about the moon and sixpence as it looks as if it is quite big and that we should be able to get a seat there. I honestly don't mind tho because they all look good. What time shall we meet? 5ish? Cx

All three look like good places to go to. What about the moon and sixpence as it looks as if it is quite big and that we should be able to get a seat there. I honestly don't mind tho because they all look good. What time shall we meet? 5ish? Cx

Fine for me!

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Emma

x

Hi Collette,

Thanks for your email. I am a Child Health Nurse (which is similar to a Health Visitor in the Uk). The community system is very different for my speciality as we used to liase very closely with all the multi disiplinaries. Here I work from a Child Health clinic and work very much in isolation. Gp's don't seem to be interested in forging relationships with us. I do get some liason from hopsital Midwives but never from Practice nurses or General Community Nurses (mores the pity really). I find it very different from working in the UK as we all worked very closely and respected each other's speciality and forged great friendships, in the area I work (within Perth) multi disiplinary working is non existent! Which is a shame really.

Guest Fiona and Marc

Hi everyone - 5 at Moon & Sixpence is fine with me too :biggrin:

I know what Emma looks like! My number is 0410 413401 if anyone is lost or can't spot anyone else x

Guest Fiona and Marc

Me too! Looking forward to the next one and meeting anyone else who fancies coming along!

Archived