Royal wedding

cs259cr

Guest The Ropey HOFF
I thought this thread was a parody until I realised it was serious. One of the attractions about moving to Oz is taking part in the next referendum to get rid of this bunch of leeches.

No threads are that serious on PIO its usually light hearted banter, that sometimes turns a tad nasty when someone trys to stir it. Not you by the way.

Its ok not to like the Royal family we are all different............. 0.000000001% of PIO members don't like Australia.:wink:

Guest Bobby
No threads are that serious on PIO its usually light hearted banter, that sometimes turns a tad nasty when someone trys to stir it. Not you by the way.

Its ok not to like the Royal family we are all different............. 0.000000001% of PIO members don't like Australia.:wink:

Who is it then? I love Oz and I love the UK, just tell it as it is and always have done.

Just to say I definitely don't want to turn the thread nasty, and I usually tell it as I find it. I'm a republican rather than a monarchist, and the fawning reporting that's already started over in the UK is already getting on my nerves. My last post in this thread, I don't want to spoil other peoples' party, just wanted to say my piece.

Guest edwardsfamily
Yep, have to agree Pablo, those one hundred from Herts sound about right, living as I do in Herts that does not surprise me.

I went over the border to Harlow, Essex, :policeman::shocked: the other day and on trying to get back I was frisked, sanitised, and questioned at length. They even asked how I pronounced 'Harlow' I replied, 'ARLOW' :biglaugh: and was immediately strapped up to a device that gave electric shocks to my genitalia.:yes:.

I will be attending one of the royal parties, for no other reason than with a HUNDRED going on I won't be allowed to drive on any of the feckin roads to escape to Hull, which by the way has received NO applications,:biglaugh::biglaugh:.:policeman::arghh::biglaugh:.

Cheers Tony.

being an "Arlow" girl myself, born and raised - although i hasten to add that i quickly left to live in Kent...now in Perth!:cute:, it doesnt suprise me that you had to be sanitised before you returned to good old Herts.... :wink:

As for the royal wedding...i asked an aussie here at the weekend if we were getting a bank holiday for it...knowing that the aussies love a bank holiday...needless to say, she choked on her coffee! :eek:

Guest siamsusie
being an "Arlow" girl myself, born and raised - although i hasten to add that i quickly left to live in Kent...now in Perth!:cute:, it doesnt suprise me that you had to be sanitised before you returned to good old Herts.... :wink:

As for the royal wedding...i asked an aussie here at the weekend if we were getting a bank holiday for it...knowing that the aussies love a bank holiday...needless to say, she choked on her coffee! :eek:

:laugh::laugh:

But we get the Queen's birthday which they dont get back in the UK.. I dont quite get that!

Guest edwardsfamily

my thoughts exactly....!!

and its only cause its on my son's birthday, i thought we would get a nice day out together...no such luck :)

Archived