Royal wedding

cs259cr

Guest siamsusie
Hi, with the royal wedding not far away I was wondering if anyone knew if it is going to be shown live anywhere or some events held for it. I just think it might be fun to attend something like that, Cx

:biggrin::biggrin: Pablo who is also a Scouser, could well fly out to Perth and organise a "Royal Wedding Party" ! Royal Weddings and Footie are dear to his heart!:huh::twitcy:

On a more serious note, I hope you find somewhere.:hug: Susie x

:biggrin::biggrin: Pablo who is also a Scouser, could well fly out to Perth and organise a "Royal Wedding Party" ! Royal Weddings and Footie are dear to his heart!:huh::twitcy:

On a more serious note, I hope you find somewhere.:hug: Susie x

:biglaugh:Yeah i am sure the soft lad is busy organising some street parties up in Liverpool for the big day, plenty of vol au vonts and champagne flying around:biglaugh:

Guest Bobby

Loads of street parties in London, should be a good bozzy day :cute: I like William, does his bit in the armed forces, supports England at all sports and seems just to be "one of the lads"

Loads of street parties in London, should be a good bozzy day :cute: I like William, does his bit in the armed forces, supports England at all sports and seems just to be "one of the lads"

Big north/south divide on the street partys according to radio bobby,just said theres been 28 applications for a party licence(wtf !a licence?!)between lpool,mcster and ncstle,yet over 100 from herts alone,big diff:wideeyed:

Guest siamsusie
Been putting bunting on the hse for a week up to now:wubclub:,andy peppin cyber bullied me into liking the royals:wideeyed:,wonder what colour dress she'l wear:jiggy::fish::em0300::angel_happy_face_ha

Pablo, I imagined you busy at your printing press, Royal Wedding condoms, plaques, table linen , kiss me quick hats etc.... this could be the making of you into Australia financially:biggrin:

Pablo, I imagined you busy at your printing press, Royal Wedding condoms, plaques, table linen , kiss me quick hats etc.... this could be making into Australia financially:biggrin:

Im naked at the pottery wheel as we speak susie(ala GHOST),ashtrays and plates:dull::laugh:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

William sure has done well getting the gorgeous Katie to marry him.............. she is a stunner and he was on telly yesterday and he is losing his hair fast.............. and she is so well out of his league................ he's a nice chap though and good luck to them.

Strange how Harry has so much hair. lol

Guest siamsusie
Im naked at the pottery wheel as we speak susie(ala GHOST),ashtrays and plates:dull::laugh:

I hope to god this poor OP has a typical scouse sense of humour we have desecrated her thread, and I do apologise most profusely.:notworthy::hug:

:biglaugh::biglaugh:@ Pablo

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Boney tho jim,no arse:wideeyed:

She is totally opposite to the Ruebenesque Susie................. so Tonyman tells me. lol

Guest The Ropey HOFF

I love the Royal family and how they represent the uk, i think most countries in the world secretly envy our Royal family and their history, even the Aussies love em, lol ............ i loved princess Diana and i think Charles is a prat, but the boys are good lads and they are the future of the Royal family.

I love the Royal family and how they represent the uk, i think most countries in the world secretly envy our Royal family and their history, even the Aussies love em, lol ............ i loved princess Diana and i think Charles is a prat, but the boys are good lads and they are the future of the Royal family.

I neither like or dislike the Royal Family and I agree with everything you have said (apart from Loving The Royal Family) I think they bring a lot of money through tourism to the UK as we do have an abundance of culture and history on this little Island.

I just don't care about the Royal Wedding!

I have been bought up with a father that has served in the military for over 40 years and my OH was in the Royal Marines and both have fought for Queen and Country. But over the years I have lost interest in the Royal Family.

I wish the happy couple all the best in the world. Like I would any other couple that are getting married.

:army-smile:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

The Royal family have let themselves down over the years, Charles and Godzilla, i mean Camilla, lol.... Prince Phillip or Mr Turrettes as he can't stop swearing and gaffing and then Diana went off the rails because of what Charles was like............ i suppose Love' is too strong a word, i just like them and their history, even though at times it has been sordid and evil, its just something i find really interesting.

The Royal family have let themselves down over the years, Charles and Godzilla, i mean Camilla, lol.... Prince Phillip or Mr Turrettes as he can't stop swearing and gaffing and then Diana went off the rails because of what Charles was like............ i suppose Love' is too strong a word, i just like them and their history, even though at times it has been sordid and evil, its just something i find really interesting.

I know what you mean......

Godzilla.... tee hee

My Favourite Royal to read about is Henry VIII

I love reading about the History of our Royals too. It's better than a Hollywood blockbuster, It's got everything, Incest, betrayal, murder, plots, revenge, adultery, wrongful murder, etc

Guest guest37336
Big north/south divide on the street partys according to radio bobby,just said theres been 28 applications for a party licence(wtf !a licence?!)between lpool,mcster and ncstle,yet over 100 from herts alone,big diff:wideeyed:

Yep, have to agree Pablo, those one hundred from Herts sound about right, living as I do in Herts that does not surprise me.

I went over the border to Harlow, Essex, :policeman::shocked: the other day and on trying to get back I was frisked, sanitised, and questioned at length. They even asked how I pronounced 'Harlow' I replied, 'ARLOW' :biglaugh: and was immediately strapped up to a device that gave electric shocks to my genitalia.:yes:.

I will be attending one of the royal parties, for no other reason than with a HUNDRED going on I won't be allowed to drive on any of the feckin roads to escape to Hull, which by the way has received NO applications,:biglaugh::biglaugh:.:policeman::arghh::biglaugh:.

Cheers Tony.

I think the boys are doing a fantastic job and whichever one ( I can't remember !) was over here in Christchurch , up north and the S E Queensland raising the profile of all the natural disasters and showing that the world still cared . The royal family have a different role to play now , more in the style of Diana and the aus public seemed mist impressed with him , especially the swooning packs of school girls ! And I didn't see any negative press/ tv coverage .good luck to the happy couple , but i'l be tuning into the Friday night footy double header !!

Guest Bobby

OMG this must be a first....I actually agree with this man for once. :biglaugh:

oooppps hang on.....Prince Charles is a sound bloke mate.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
OMG this must be a first....I actually agree with this man for once. :biglaugh:

oooppps hang on.....Prince Charles is a sound bloke mate.

Everyone else agrees with me on everything............. it's you they don't agree with. Apart from those who have a downer on OZ. :wink::laugh:

Archived