Neil Diamond world tour ......

tonyman

Im sorry i was absent last night but my wife and i took my Mum and Dad to see Neil Diamond at the NIB stadium ,home of the mighty not Perth Glory..........it was a surprise for them as they have been big fans of his for most of their life but never seen him .........

What a fantastic night it was .......2hrs of pure live talent ,enthusiasm and addiction.....this young man loves to entertain ,he is a credit to the music industry.................and my parents and i loved every minute of it..........a night they will never forget ....................:wubclub:

Im sorry i was absent last night but my wife and i took my Mum and Dad to see Neil Diamond at the NIB stadium ,home of the mighty not Perth Glory..........it was a surprise for them as they have been big fans of his for most of their life but never seen him .........

What a fantastic night it was .......2hrs of pure live talent ,enthusiasm and addiction.....this young man loves to entertain ,he is a credit to the music industry.................and my parents and i loved every minute of it..........a night they will never forget ....................:wubclub:

hey nick we were there as well ...he was awesome ...did u hear me singing :jiggy:

mrs keily

u probs wont believe this but i was sat next to a woman who was scotch and hubby and i thought that could be Keily , she was half pi**ed but just reminded me of you .....we were in eee11 where where you Julie ....

we were in e13 nick ....and i wasnt even drinking ....cheeky git :tongue:

mrs keily

Guest peacock

Hey mate we were there as well in row c in the main stand, had a few in the Brissie before we went in , missed most of Wendy Matthews but Niel was brilliant, as good if not better than Billy Joel we saw there.

Hey mate we were there as well in row c in the main stand, had a few in the Brissie before we went in , missed most of Wendy Matthews but Niel was brilliant, as good if not better than Billy Joel we saw there.

we could have had a PIO /pip reunion if we had all known ......what we got here ,is a lack of communication.............(cool hand Luke) ............was a great night pal ....we shall reminisce while kayaking along the river asap ............:wink: