Jump to content

who can certify documents for ENS121?

Recommended Posts

Hello all


Been on the DIAC website all morning but cannot find out who can certify documents for ENS121 visa?. Can I use a solicitor or does it have to be a JP?. Made a mistake with Aphra so do not want to waste time and money when it comes to completing the visa application.


Also, from what I can see I will need to make a paper application as it would appear you cannot apply for an ENS121 online or am I wrong?


Any help much appreciated!


TT x

ENS nomination appoved Nov 10, APHRA app sent 28/1/11, APHRA eligible to reg 12/4/11 VISA sent with pcc, 23/5/11, Medicals 21/6/11, meds finalised 1/7/11, evidence of defacto sent 10/8/11 VISA GRANTED 15/8/11

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

And the answer was?

WDU filmed 06/07.09, Job offer recevied. AQF III for shoemaker awarded 26.01.12. TRA successful 01.06.12. Qualified as a midwife 23.09.12. 457 Grant 29.01.13 Arrived Brisbane 23.04.13. ENS 186 apllied 16.03.14..

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I used a local solicitor, had to phone a few as not all of them provide the service. However i used a local small practice and they were brilliant, phone up on the day and they would find a 10 minute slot on the same day. Relateively cheap too, £5 per document and when we had our main trip did a bulk deal for us.


All in all for our RSMS 119 visa, family of 5 we spent approx £90 but that included certification of documents for Engineers Australia assessment.

RSMS 119 Visa & Nomination Granted 16th Nov 2011 (Occupation 312511).

Nom certified 12/04/11, Nom submitted 14/06/11, Visa submitted 19/10/11, CO 26/10/11, Meds 07/11/11

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now