Guest Larrycheung

457 and ENS121 at the same time

Guest Larrycheung

Hi,

I got a job in Sydney and the employer is willing to sponsor my 457 or ENS121 visa. I need to start my job there in July.

I prefer a perm visa and would like to get the pr asap. However given the time constraint, I may have to apply a 457 to start my job in time. The HR manager told me if i apply perm visa after my landing, processing time could be lengthy.

Can I apply for both the 457 and ens121 at the same time offshore?

Many thanks.

Larry

Hi,

I got a job in Sydney and the employer is willing to sponsor my 457 or ENS121 visa. I need to start my job there in July.

I prefer a perm visa and would like to get the pr asap. However given the time constraint, I may have to apply a 457 to start my job in time. The HR manager told me if i apply perm visa after my landing, processing time could be lengthy.

Can I apply for both the 457 and ens121 at the same time offshore?

Many thanks.

Larry

From what I've searched so far, you have to be current or previous holder some visa! The below is the link for more clear info about that:

Qualifying Visas - Employer Sponsored Workers& Immigration

From what I've searched so far, you have to be current or previous holder some visa! The below is the link for more clear info about that:

Qualifying Visas - Employer Sponsored Workers& Immigration

That's for the onshore ENS visa, Larrycheung would be applying offshore.

Yes it is possible to have applications running for both visas at the same time.