Guest DJDavis89

hey i need a labourer who has a drivers licence in rockingham area ASAP

Guest DJDavis89

you have to have a drivers license. you will be assisting me in the instalation of garage doors. i can pay cash but if you want to be on the books it means giving me an invoice every week.

Guest dawnpepper

I see you mentioned a young labourer but would you consider a mature man looking for extra work?

Guest whealieboy

I've been in Perth/Northbridge for 1 month now, I am currently a Floorlayer back in UK 29 years old but I am just taking whatever work I can get for now through agencies and stuff. I have a white card and a UK driver's licence but no transport. I'm working Monday to Friday on construction site this week labouring but if you need a hand after that I would be interested.

Martin contact no. is 04148632291

Guest fingong

hello i am interested. how much do u pay per hour? pls feel free to ring me on 0426246584

Guest SAMYKBC
you have to have a drivers license. you will be assisting me in the instalation of garage doors. i can pay cash but if you want to be on the books it means giving me an invoice every week.

Hi

Well, This is samy from india.keen to work for you.Have full Indian LMV driving license and If you offer this job to me then i can easily get the International driving license easily there in Australia

Reply at samy.kbc@pacificknitfashions.com & see my CV at http://pacificknitfashions.com/?p=35

Thank you &

Kind regards

M.Palanisamy

Guest MARCUSMERCIAR

where is rockingham in relation to surfers paradise

I've been in Perth/Northbridge for 1 month now, I am currently a Floorlayer back in UK 29 years old but I am just taking whatever work I can get for now through agencies and stuff. I have a white card and a UK driver's licence but no transport. I'm working Monday to Friday on construction site this week labouring but if you need a hand after that I would be interested.

Martin contact no. is 04148632291

hi i am also a floorlayer i have just had my visa granted (176 skilled ) am hopeing to fly out just after xmas !!!!i did not realise work for floorlayer was that bad in perth how many companys have you tried and how come no work ????

where is rockingham in relation to surfers paradise

Brilliant...ill do it too im in Liverpool lol