Sleep Deprived ;(

GaryandGillDublin

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meds were finalised today!! Its my birthday too so very happy!!

Thats brilliant news, its my birthday next week so hopefully i will hear something. Our agent has emailed again to see what the hold up is. Happy Birthday.

Guest Phillips family
Thats brilliant news, its my birthday next week so hopefully i will hear something. Our agent has emailed again to see what the hold up is. Happy Birthday.

Thanks Janice...I hope you hear something soon- I feel your anguish just keep on at them!! Very strange how I emailed my CO & HOC on the same day & CO replied yesterday saying HOC were processing 25 March medicals & the HOC emailed this morning saying my med had been approved! WEIRD LOT I TELL YOU!!!!lol!

Thanks Janice...I hope you hear something soon- I feel your anguish just keep on at them!! Very strange how I emailed my CO & HOC on the same day & CO replied yesterday saying HOC were processing 25 March medicals & the HOC emailed this morning saying my med had been approved! WEIRD LOT I TELL YOU!!!!lol!

Hey

What e mail address did you use to contact HOC ??

I sent an e mail to Health.Operations.Centre@immi.gov.au a couple of weeks ago and have heard nothing since ?? Mine still showing as received 25th march

Getting worried now. I may call them and I might try e mailing my CO too :-)

Hi, we contacted our case officer who sorted it out for us and had me added on to the system, our co then emailed the doctors where we had our medicals and it was instantly sorted.

We got our visa granted today, after one year and 9 months, nsw here we come. Good luck. X

Hi, we contacted our case officer who sorted it out for us and had me added on to the system, our co then emailed the doctors where we had our medicals and it was instantly sorted.

We got our visa granted today, after one year and 9 months, nsw here we come. Good luck. X

Thanks for that advice. I've just sent a nice e mail to my case officer I'm team 4 - seems they are moving at the moment :-)

Guest Phillips family
Hey

What e mail address did you use to contact HOC ??

I sent an e mail to Health.Operations.Centre@immi.gov.au a couple of weeks ago and have heard nothing since ?? Mine still showing as received 25th march

Getting worried now. I may call them and I might try e mailing my CO too :-)

Yes I used that one - I emailed the HOC on Tuesday so they've taken 2 days to reply...I would ring them..does it just say received & not finalised?

Am I right in thinking DIAC will be working on Monday or is it a public / bank hol in Oz.

After chasing the clinic about test results since Tuesday they were emailed yesterday and are showing on online system as further medicals received for both of our files even though OH didn't get anything else done since initial meds 6 weeks ago ??

Was hoping to know by today and maybe if the clinic had have sent them Tuesday like they said they would we'd be celebrating now.

Hope they're working Monday or even the weekend ;)

Hi Gill,

Just bumping to see if you have had any news (hopefully good).

haven't heard anything from you in a bit.

Harry.

Hi Gill,

Just bumping to see if you have had any news (hopefully good).

haven't heard anything from you in a bit.

Harry.

I think they got their visa last week m8 :biggrin:

Archived