Sleep Deprived ;(

GaryandGillDublin

Its been a waiting game for a long time for us. We applied back in 2009 then got stuck with all the changes. When we finally got CO we had a mad rush as i had just had another baby and had to add him to visa. He was added 5 days before medicals. So then i thought sit back relax we will have our visa in a week or two. How wrong could i be. Im thinking of taking a chance and ringing them tonight even though agent has said they wont tell me anything as he is the point of contact. But i think i will give it ago anyway as they dont seem to be responding to his emails. We are team 6 what teams is yours.

Was gonna ring them myself this morning but thought I'd wait 'cos usually the CO has got back really quickly. Maybe she was off today :wink:

Emailed who I think is the MOC but who knows ha ha.

We are Team 4 ..

x

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was gonna ring them myself this morning but thought I'd wait 'cos usually the CO has got back really quickly. Maybe she was off today :wink:

Emailed who I think is the MOC but who knows ha ha.

We are Team 4 ..

x

Hi GGD

Please try to keep your spirits up. It will happen but I know (I'm with you) that the waiting is hellish.

Our Dr when we had our meds said she wouldn't send anything off if our results weren't right i.e. she'd tell us if there was something medically wrong with us before she told the DIAC. I'd take heart from that and not worry about the meds - I think your just stuck in a queue of paper with me and the others.

My CO is Team 4 too. You know what I reckon? I reckon she's been on holiday! Back today and is working through her backlog of frustrated applicants!

This week is our week GGD - I can feel it :smile:

Hi GGD

Please try to keep your spirits up. It will happen but I know (I'm with you) that the waiting is hellish.

Our Dr when we had our meds said she wouldn't send anything off if our results weren't right i.e. she'd tell us if there was something medically wrong with us before she told the DIAC. I'd take heart from that and not worry about the meds - I think your just stuck in a queue of paper with me and the others.

My CO is Team 4 too. You know what I reckon? I reckon she's been on holiday! Back today and is working through her backlog of frustrated applicants!

This week is our week GGD - I can feel it :smile:

Hey Ammosaph,

Fingers crossed this is our week. Have resorted to taking Kalms to try and get some sleep. Had a reply from a lovely lady in HOC / health strategies, to say they were looking into what's happening with our meds. Heard nothing from agent, CO or clinic where meds were done on 18.03.11.

How about yourself, any news?

x

Hey Ammosaph,

Fingers crossed this is our week. Have resorted to taking Kalms to try and get some sleep. Had a reply from a lovely lady in HOC / health strategies, to say they were looking into what's happening with our meds. Heard nothing from agent, CO or clinic where meds were done on 18.03.11.

x

Can you tell me who you emailed we are getting no response and neither is agent. Getting very impatient now. Tried ringing last night but could not get through.

Can you tell me who you emailed we are getting no response and neither is agent. Getting very impatient now. Tried ringing last night but could not get through.

Hey,

On the 2nd page of the online tracker, where it says medicals requested, when you click on radiologist request or medicals (think it's in blue writing) another page appears and this email address comes up - health.strategies@immi.gov.au.

Wasn't sure who or where I was emailing but thought it was worth a try.

x

Hey,

On the 2nd page of the online tracker, where it says medicals requested, when you click on radiologist request or medicals (think it's in blue writing) another page appears and this email address comes up - health.strategies@immi.gov.au.

Wasn't sure who or where I was emailing but thought it was worth a try.

x

Mine still say requested so just gives you the form to download. I just wish they would reply and at least tell us if they have received them. My husband and 3 of the kids all say finalised and met. Mine and 1 child still say requested on front page and outstanding on other. Going to email using above see if i get any response. Thankyou.

Mine still say requested so just gives you the form to download. I just wish they would reply and at least tell us if they have received them. My husband and 3 of the kids all say finalised and met. Mine and 1 child still say requested on front page and outstanding on other. Going to email using above see if i get any response. Thankyou.

When I click on it, another page appears like it's trying to access the results but then just gives a msg and that email address.

I'm sick of it too. I don't know what will annoy me more, if there is something medically wrong with us or if the medicals have been lost and we're not been told about it. It's ridiculous.

Keep me posted.

x

When I click on it, another page appears like it's trying to access the results but then just gives a msg and that email address.

I'm sick of it too. I don't know what will annoy me more, if there is something medically wrong with us or if the medicals have been lost and we're not been told about it. It's ridiculous.

Keep me posted.

x

I think the latter maybe the problem for both of us. The Doc said all was fine at the medicals. I have just emailed them so will let you know when i get a reply. Keep me informed if you hear anything. Good luck.

Hey Ammosaph,

x

No. No news :no:

Hi Gill,

keep the chin up, it can't be long now.

We got our grant e-mail today, so i'd be getting the bottle of bucks-fizz ready in the fridge (if i were you).

Best of luck,

Harry

Ah that's great news Harry, congrats. I'm delighted for you. Was only thinking about you the last couple of days, wondering if you had heard anything :wink:

Hopefully we won't be long now, with a bit of luck. Did your online status change at all from received?

Ah that's great news Harry, congrats. I'm delighted for you. Was only thinking about you the last couple of days, wondering if you had heard anything :wink:

Hopefully we won't be long now, with a bit of luck. Did your online status change at all from received?

Hi Gill,

thanks very much.

I checked online last night before going to bed and it hadn't changed since they finalised the meds. (24th or 25th of March)

net was down this morning when i got up so i couldn't check. Once i read the mail, this evening, i checked online and the status was changed to 'e-mail sent to you'

So it was nerve-racking, since then, we heard nothing and just tried to wait it out.

Hopefully it won't long for you now.

Harry.

Guest LucyOlly

Well....Blimey! This thread is full of excitement, news and angst! Thank god I found it (thanks Ammosaph) as I have also been checking online status every few hours (and through the nght!) - even though we only did our meds last week! My blackberry has become my new sleeping partner....so to speak!!!

Would it be possible, where people have given a time line in their signature, to include whether they did meds by eHealth or paper? It would be interesting to build a profile of the time difference between these methods. I thought we were up for eHealth until we got to the clinic! So we became paper and there seems to even be a lot of difference when they are finalised too.

Congrats to those who have received your visas!

Hope some of you with growing nervous twitches and sleep depravity get some news tomorrow! :hug:

Lucy

Hi Gill,

thanks very much.

I checked online last night before going to bed and it hadn't changed since they finalised the meds. (24th or 25th of March)

net was down this morning when i got up so i couldn't check. Once i read the mail, this evening, i checked online and the status was changed to 'e-mail sent to you'

So it was nerve-racking, since then, we heard nothing and just tried to wait it out.

Hopefully it won't long for you now.

Harry.

Ours has never said 'finalised' - just medicals received & further medicals received, (24.03.11), never finalised. That's why we're panicking :swoon:

Hopefully, we hear soon. Will keep ya posted.

Congrats again.

Well....Blimey! This thread is full of excitement, news and angst! Thank god I found it (thanks Ammosaph) as I have also been checking online status every few hours (and through the nght!) - even though we only did our meds last week! My blackberry has become my new sleeping partner....so to speak!!!

Would it be possible, where people have given a time line in their signature, to include whether they did meds by eHealth or paper? It would be interesting to build a profile of the time difference between these methods. I thought we were up for eHealth until we got to the clinic! So we became paper and there seems to even be a lot of difference when they are finalised too.

Congrats to those who have received your visas!

Hope some of you with growing nervous twitches and sleep depravity get some news tomorrow! :hug:

Lucy

Glad I started the thread now. It seems to be keeping us all 'relatively' sane ha ha. :wink:

We're e-health but I think paper based are catching up our application at this stage ..:eek:

Gonna give the Kalms another try tonight, I am not liking the 'baggy - eye' look and there's only so much concealer can do. ha ha

Fingers crossed everyone, tomorrow's another day ..

x

Guest jackfrew
Glad I started the thread now. It seems to be keeping us all 'relatively' sane ha ha. :wink:

We're e-health but I think paper based are catching up our application at this stage ..:eek:

Gonna give the Kalms another try tonight, I am not liking the 'baggy - eye' look and there's only so much concealer can do. ha ha

Fingers crossed everyone, tomorrow's another day ..

x

OMG you must be done in with the checking of the internet and the stress of the forms. :wubclub: You are going to sleep for a week when you get your visa.:wink:

Still checking everyday to see how you are all getting on.:hug:

Sharon,xxx

I give up!! I actually give up!! Somebody somewhere is obviously trying to tell us something :cry:

CO emailed this morning to say meds for me and my spouse are still not finalised, agent told us to be patient, clinic where meds were done won't tell us anything..

Husband just phoned while typing this to say he has been rear ended while io the way to work. He's fine, car isn't.

Rant over!

I give up!! I actually give up!! Somebody somewhere is obviously trying to tell us something :cry:

CO emailed this morning to say meds for me and my spouse are still not finalised, agent told us to be patient, clinic where meds were done won't tell us anything..

Husband just phoned while typing this to say he has been rear ended while io the way to work. He's fine, car isn't.

Rant over!

Glad to here oh is ok thats the main thing. I also got an email saying i have an agent and all corespondance has to go thtrough him. ( yet he hasnt had a reply from email he sent to co last Thursday). Just checked on line and systems down so will check later. I so want to stop checking but cant bring mnyself to stop.

Guest scubabud

I've been like that since my meds were finalised in February checking at every opportunity and still the same ...... no change, our agent emailed CO last week also and still no reply. I feel as though my life has been on hold for the last few years, lets just hope that we all receive our visa very soon before we all go insane.

Update as follows; :biggrin:

Spoke with the Mater Clinic this afternoon - were we had the meds. There seems to have been some form of error in regard to the uploading of our bloods/results, causing concern with MOC.

When the Mater tried to rectify the problem they could not access the system. They seemingly tried to contact Global Health who in turn tried to contact them and a delay in communication occured.

Global Health eventually have made contact with the Mater requesting the assessing doctor to 'sign off' on the error in order for the meds to be finalised ..

This is due to happen this evening (our time) and I was assured that medically everything was fine and that no other tests were required.

So feel a little bit better and hopefully we will hear something soon :smile:

x

Guest LucyOlly

Good news! What a service for the price of the medicals?!!!!

Better keep to the kalms again tonight then as no doubt you'll need 'em!

Good news! What a service for the price of the medicals?!!!!

Better keep to the kalms again tonight then as no doubt you'll need 'em!

Your telling me :mad: I'd convinced myself I had some strange illness that I knew nothing about - my agent refers to it as madness!!:cute:

Ah well my persistence has hopefully paid off ..

Yes the Kalms will be popped again tonight definitely. Think I'll slip the OH some too. He didn't sleep last night. One sleeps, the other doesn't. This VISA business certainly takes over :goofy:

x