Front loading PCC + Health for Cat3, July 2010 - Dec 2010

Guest zaske

Guest zaske

Hi,

I was told by many Cat3 applicants that they received a letter from DIAC indicating a CO will be assigned for them in the next 3 months, urging them to get PCC + health checks done (they got this letter around March 18th) - however, I did not get such a letter.

Anyone may have an idea why? Do you think I should also get prepared?

Guest stayer

Check if you email address is stil valid.

There are 2 ways how to receive info you mentioned:

1. sending empty mail to 'aspc.processing@immi.gov.au' and see what they say in reply

2. getting automated emial which was also send to applicants who applied couple months ago

I think the date is September 2, 2010 for Cat 3. If you any close to this, go ahead and front load.

Guest zaske

I am familiar with the email, but something is wrong - I cannot get a reply from them.

Can someone please paste for me the result they are getting from them?

Many thanks,

Zaske

Guest stayer

use company email, not hotmail or so, hotmail does not work for me

Priority group 3

Skilled – Independent (Migrant) subclass 175 VE 175 (e-lodged): 2 June 2009 VE 175 (paper): 2 June 2009

Skilled – Sponsored (Migrant) subclass 176 VE 176 (e-lodged):2 June 2009 VE 176 (paper): 2 June 2009

Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) subclass 475 VF 475 (e-lodged): 2 June 2009 VF 475 (paper): 2 June 2009

Skilled – Independent Regional (Provisional) subclass 495 and Skilled – Designated Area Sponsored subclass 496 UX 495 and UZ 496 (e-lodged and paper): All applicants who have an occupation on the new Skilled Occupation List (SOL) – Schedule 3 have been allocated.

Skilled – Independent (Residence) subclass 885 VB 885 (e-lodged) 2 September 2010 VB 885 (paper): 2 September 2010

Skilled – Sponsored (Residence) subclass 886:

VB 886 (e-lodged) 2 September 2010

VB 886 (paper): 2 September 2010

Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) subclass 487 VC 487 (e-lodged) 2 September 2010 VC 487 (paper): 2 September 2010

Priority Exempt Applications

Visa Subclasses 476, 485 and 887 are exempt from the current priority processing direction. Applications under these subclasses will be processed in the order in which they were received by the department.

Applications lodged before the following dates are currently being considered by a case officer:

Skilled – Recognised Graduate subclass 476 VF 476 (e-lodged): 2 December 2010 VF 476 (paper): 2 December 2010

Skilled – Graduate subclass 485

VC 485 (e-lodged) 22 December 2009

VC 485 (paper): 14 November 2009

Skilled – Regional subclass 887

VB 887 (e-lodged) 17 February 2011

VB 887 (paper): 17 February 2011

Subsequent Entrant Applications

All subsequent entrant applications for subclasses 485, 487 and 475: 7 March 2011

Guest zaske

Thanks, I am 175 applicant. I know of other 175 applicants from Sept 2010 who got this letter.

However, according to the automated email reply - June 2009 applicants are being allocated COs.

I guess DIAC are trying to speed things up these days (no other logical explanation, except for the fact DIAC did not accept new applications from May 2010 - July 2010 and due to changes in the SOL and ASCO/ANZSCO mapping many could not file their requests right away , such in cases of some ICT applicants)

Guest Tanya18

hi zaske.

im a dec 2010 applicant n i did receive the 18th march email from DIAC..and there is quite a number of ppl whom did not receive such an email from DIAC.

Even after getting this email we are thinking twice to do our medical since its only valid for a year.

If i were you, i would hold on till i get a CO or an email stating otherwise.

Cheers

Guest zaske
hi zaske.

im a dec 2010 applicant n i did receive the 18th march email from DIAC..and there is quite a number of ppl whom did not receive such an email from DIAC.

Even after getting this email we are thinking twice to do our medical since its only valid for a year.

If i were you, i would hold on till i get a CO or an email stating otherwise.

Cheers

To tell you the truth Tanya, due to some personal circumstances, we're thinking (my wife and I) about this as well - that is, to postpone this. Even if we get the email, I think we will wait up to the very last moment (i.e - start it let's say on June).

You probably share my feelings that we're waiting for any piece of information about our visa application, so the very fact I did not get such a letter do raises some questions. I do know many others did not get this email , so for now I do stick to the automated emails I'm getting , such as the above that was previously pasted.