Message from WDU

KIRK AND CO

Guest The Ropey HOFF

We were knocked back, because we didn't have that................ could it be the end of their dream' factor. lol

If she can't leave her ageing parents, it could be over, before it started' lol

This could be an earth shatteringly disasterous situation, if Rusty (aged 7) doesn't want to emigrate. lol

Somebody put a sock in her mouth......................... pleeeeeeese. lol

:wacko:

We were knocked back, because we didn't have that................ could it be the end of their dream' factor. lol

This could be an earth shatteringly disasterous situation, if Rusty (aged 7) doesn't want to emigrate. lol

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

You forgot "it all looks very inviting" only positive thing she seems to say.

Lisa

How many of you have had an e-mail asking you to apply ? we received one this morning saying not to pass it on as they were selecting only a few from past applicants.

We did and have returned it although the message to us was it was only a few from previous enquiry emails as we had not applied before. What the hell, I will pile the cheese and cliche's on to get a chance to take a look. We are pretty certain that we are going to go if approved but the opportunity to make sure the kids are happy before the final commitment is welcome.

I think that anyone who goes on there should have to try and get a phrase in, as determined by PIO'ers, and it only counts as a success if it is aired.

Any contributions?

• 1 month later...

Out of the blue we both had telephone calls this afternoon interviewing us for the next series. Twenty minutes after Trudy's they called back and asked if they can come and see us in the next two weeks.

Better dig out my book of Dream Is Over catchphrases then.

Out of the blue we both had telephone calls this afternoon interviewing us for the next series. Twenty minutes after Trudy's they called back and asked if they can come and see us in the next two weeks.

Better dig out my book of Dream Is Over catchphrases then.

We had ours as well good luck.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jaime

Hi, we are awaiting the arrival of the cameras today from the BBC! They have told us that even after today's filming we are still only 50% of the way there! I'm very nervous but also very excited. Jaime x

Archived