WellyNZ

Heading to Sydney

Hello all,

I'm originally from northern England but moved to New Zealand a year and a half ago. I love it out here and it's a fantastic place to live but a job offer in Sydney that I would have had to be nuts to turn down came about and so I'm leaving NZ sooner than I had planned.

Looking forward to heading over to Sydney and with a bit of luck, should be there at the start of May! Have heard about this forum so thought I'd join up and see what's going on.

Cheers!

Welly

Hello all,

I'm originally from northern England but moved to New Zealand a year and a half ago. I love it out here and it's a fantastic place to live but a job offer in Sydney that I would have had to be nuts to turn down came about and so I'm leaving NZ sooner than I had planned.

Looking forward to heading over to Sydney and with a bit of luck, should be there at the start of May! Have heard about this forum so thought I'd join up and see what's going on.

Cheers!

Welly

congratulations on the job offer.... were hopefully heading out to sydney in may to and I am also orignally from the north of england..... This forum has lots of useful information and I am hooked on here....

Guest Bath2Brisbane

Congratulations on the job, and welcome to PIO - beware, it is really addictive, but have received loads of good advice. :biggrin:

Guest MaybeOz

Welcome to PIO :yes:

Good luck with you plans.

Kind regards

Kari :wubclub:

good luck with the move to Sydney, we have been here 8 months and love it :)

Steve, Cath & Maddie: Job offer 1/2/11, 457 started 1/3/09, NSW nursing reg completed 1/11/09, Meds 5/1/10, 457 approved 3/3/10, Were here 29/7/2010: Off again :eek: EN 856 meds taken 24/1/11, 856 app submitted 28/3/11, 8/5/11 Perm Res Granted