Short term rental in Brisbane/Gold Coast

Guest The Mackie's

Guest The Mackie's

Hi does anyone know any short term house rental companies or properties for Brisbane/Gold Coast. We are thinking of renting a furnished place for a month while we look for a rental house which is ideal in every way for us, ie schools/area etc as we are not sure yet where we want to live. Also any car hire companies?

Thanks in advance for your replies, you are all so helpful. This site is brill!

Zeta x

Guest Angelcake

Hi Zeta,

Have a look on this website Australia migration - suburb profiles, accommodation, schools, real estate, jobs in Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Darwin and Hobart

There are some short term rental places around the Brisbane area on there. I havent stayed in any myself, just came across the website through this forum.

Amber

Guest matt&dan

Hello

We leave on the 26 December and are doing the same staying in Brisbane and checking out different areas, schools etc. We have booked two weeks at Kangaroo Point appartments in Brisbane, it cost $1790 for a 2 bedroom apartment with kitchen etc. It looks really nice and someone else recommended it on this site.

Kangaroo Point Holiday Apartments

• 3 weeks later...

Hiya you dont mention any dates but feel free to contact me if you get no luck ,we are full child friendly with toys and outdoors things to use and have 2 bed accomodation which sleeps 4/5.We are 40min back from Surfers paradise and 40 min from Brisbane in a family friendly area..

Cal x

hi,

we have rented a house and an apartment on Gold Coast before we bought a house, I found renting a house for less than 6 months a bit of a nightmare. The apartment we rented was fantastic it was in Broadbeach (near Surfers Paradise) cost $300 a week, fully furnished. We stayed there 3 months. I found that when I rang hotels and apartments and asked them if they had any deals or stand by rates the price drop was amazing! The apartment we stayed in should have been $500 a week. good luck!

Archived