Shy LondonLady require's help.

Guest KP Nuts

Guest KP Nuts

I am starting a thread onbehalf of LondonLady as she is a little shy and is not quite sure on how to start a thread.

I believe LondonLady, is obviously from London, her other half is a carpet fitter come floor layer looking for advice on work in Brisbane area and general surrounding subburbs, hopefully LondonLady will post after this an fill in some missing relevant detail's.

Please advise as an how you can peep's!!!!!!!!!!

Mr KP Nut. (no jokey head, being helpful)

No idea re.Brisbane suburbs, but tell LondonLady that we are (mostly :nah:) very nice on here and as we've all been through it / are going through it, so no question will be laughed at, no mis-spelling or poor grammer mocked.

...unless London Lady is actually your alter-ego KP?......

Also KP, your assurance you were being helpful was a bit scary...but then Eddie (your very own fan-club! Hah!) was being all nice to you, and I threw up a little in my mouth. (Now name the film that came from!) So could you please STOP! London Lady, don't let them DO this to me....:no:

:wubclub:LC

Guest jonseywife

No need to be shy Londonlady................. everyones really nice on here (apart from Mr KP, Dan & Eddie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) Although KP may have just redeemed him self, with this helpful thread !!!!!!!!! Mmmmmmmmm...... :unsure:

We have all asked loads of silly questions in our time, me included and I'm still doing apparently..................... :yes:

Hope someone can help with your questions soon............

sally-ann

Guest kimdownie

Hi there

I cant help pesonally other than to say that I know that Donovan (The couple off the Wanted down under program) have gone over as a carpet fitter/floor layer, although I am not sure for definate where they have moved to. I am sure they were moving over this month. It may be worth sending them a PM and asking some questions.

hope that is of some help

Kim

Archived