Clocks forward in the UK :-/

2tigers

Don't forget peeps - clocks forward tonight in the UK :goofy:

AU is next weekend :v_SPIN:

Oh, and don't forget to change your central heating clock too!

Glad you pointed that one out. Need to make a few calls to the UK later today, and thats handy to know.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

I got up at 8am and i put my computer on and it said 8.09am and i have been on PIO for about 40 minutes and i have just seen your thread and realised it is actually an hour forward and it is 9.51am. lol

cheers

Guest Bobby
Not in Perth they don't. Daylight saving was voted against by the 'faded curtains' brigade

Madness, light at 4 in the morning and dark at 5 :embarrassed:

Guest guest17301

aha that time of year is approaching when Aussies get peed off with the dark nights and rain and get a teeny bit homesick as they see old mates whooping it up for good old british summertime, Brits have a new sense of national pride and a spring in their step as everything in the garden looks rosy with a sunny twist on things....then comes Autumn and we're back to square one with things just hotting up for us over here again!

Well I for one am going to embrace the Aussie winter this year and use it as an opportunity to go to places Ive not been to before and go for long walks in the middle of the day without requiring an eski full of water and a vatload of factor 50!

Guest Guest 47403

Gets a bit silly in the UK from now until mid August, light at 4am til 10:30pm what's the point, someone designed the world wrong.

I'd be happy with light at 6am dark at 8pm!