Does Aus have Bravissimo or similar

Lurkio

As the resigned possessor of a large chest - I tend to buy a lot of my clothes and all of my underwear in Bravissimo. We are planning to move to WA (yesterday?????) and wonder if Australia has an equivalent brand :cool:

Guest guest37336
As the resigned possessor of a large chest - I tend to buy a lot of my clothes and all of my underwear in Bravissimo. We are planning to move to WA (yesterday?????) and wonder if Australia has an equivalent brand :cool:

I'm so sorry Lurkio.

I looked at this thread and thought you were asking about the coffee makers 'Bravissimo', (see link below) now I am very confused, had no idea being a bloke that a company even existed for the ladies:

Coffee Excellence | Bravissimo

I am sure someone will be along soon to help you out though.

Cheers Tony, (rather embarrassed,:embarrassed::wubclub:)

Guest Guest31881
I'm so sorry Lurkio.

I looked at this thread and thought you were asking about the coffee makers 'Bravissimo', (see link below) now I am very confused, had no idea being a bloke that a company even existed for the ladies:

Coffee Excellence | Bravissimo

I am sure someone will be along soon to help you out though.

Cheers Tony, (rather embarrassed,:embarrassed::wubclub:)

It must be something to do with being male, My first though was coffee machines as well. :wink::biggrin::laugh:

Guest guest17301

I order all my underwear from Bravissimo, they deliver to Aus for a small extra charge, cant do without my Bravissimo bras!

Guest shusselmann

Now that I've stopped giggling about the coffee maker input! Since being in Aus I've discovered Berlei - Australian brand, sold at Myer, their 'curves' range is good.

• 1 year later...
Guest lils01

Since I was put on to Bravissimo 3 years ago I havent bought anywhere else - unfortunately they dont have any stores in australia so I still pay postage.

However, I am quite petite but a large cup size, even the recommended Berlei someone else posted don't make bras in my size. I had always had to have them special order at stores and costing upwards of $120... and always the least attractive or sexy. Bravissimo actually makes bras in a) my size, and b) that are cute and sexy.... and I dont have to pay 3x the amount even at the exchange rate.

So I guess it depends on your needs. but Australian retail has never met mine.

Clothing wise, I pretty much have to buy things 2 sizes larger just to fit my bust. Fortunately I do know how to use a sewing machine as well. Bravissimo dresses are gorgeous.

*total convert*

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SandP

There is also a company that has consultant who come to your house and measure you - you can have parties which sounds a bit "weird" i know but the consultants are all fully trained and discreet I am told - I haven't actually seen one but I have an Autralian friend who only goes throughthese people. I think they are called Intimo

Archived