Health & Safety Inspector & Senior HR Manager Jobs

Guest Jewels

Guest Jewels

Hi,

We are moving to Melbourne in March 2008 with a full 136 residential visa and are trying to do our homework with regards to both our job opportunities. My husband is a Health & Safety Inspector which involves carrying out statutory safety inspections (in the UK) on all types of passenger lifts (elevators in oz), cranes, lifting and handling plant and machinery in all types of working environments, risk assessments and accident investigations in this field. On the other hand as for me, I will be looking in the Human Resources field, I am currently a Senior HR Manager working for a large American owned company. Hopefully there will be suitable jobs for the both of us...... so we are keeping our fingers crossed at the moment!!

If there is anyone out there who knows of any good agencies in Melbourne that you could recommend, or any contacts we would be very grateful.

We are really looking forward to the new challenges ahead of us and our new life in the warmer climate - we have sold our house now - so no looking back for us!! Roll on March 2008!:wub:

Archived