GSM paper based applications

Guest fuel4mind

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, thanks for this thread one more time!

Name: savanna

Date of Visa application: 11th Apr 2011

Date of DIAC receival: 18th Apr 2011

High/Low Risk: HR

Visa type: 176 SS Paper

Which State Sponsored:VIC

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Medicals submitted: Not Yet

Police check submitted:Not Yet

Date of File# received : Not Yet

Date Form 1100 sent:Not Yet

Date CO assigned: Not Yet

Date visa granted: Not Yet

Good luck!!!

Hey Savana we are so close in dates :cool: We can give each other some clues about DIAC response. :wink: i'll keep this thread up to date with any changes. wish you and all our companions a good luck :wubclub:

Guest savanna

Ok, Oz! I check this thread every day!

Your app was received by DIAC earlier than mine,

so I wish you and all 176-paper-mates VERY FAST ACKNOWLEDGEMENT by DIAC!

Guest GalwayGirl

Hi everyone!

Here are our details :

Name: Galway Girl

Date of Visa application: 01st Apr 2011

Date of DIAC receival: 05th Apr 2011

High/Low Risk: LR

Which State Sponsored:WA

My OH also has 175 lodged cat 3 from July last year. I'm losing my patience, hopefully get the file number this week!! :)

Hi everyone!

Here are our details :

My OH also has 175 lodged cat 3 from July last year. I'm losing my patience, hopefully get the file number this week!! :)

Welcome Galway and hope you will get it this week :) as I hope all of us will get it so soon. I am so excited to start the process after form 1100. I am sure that everyone made a tremendous effort to reach this level :) I think it is teasing to stop moving for about three weeks until we get the number which applicants get within one hour in online application :S my best wishes to all :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest fuel4mind
Hi everyone!

Here are our details :

I think it will take a week or two because DIAC has processed applications until Mar 23rd. I lodged my application on Mar 23rd and DIAC received it on Mar 25th but still didn't receive my file number.

Guest seban123
I think it will take a week or two because DIAC has processed applications until Mar 23rd. I lodged my application on Mar 23rd and DIAC received it on Mar 25th but still didn't receive my file number.

Mine was received on 4th April.

Please keep us updated once u receive the file reference number so that we will have an expected date of receipt.

Guest fuel4mind
Mine was received on 4th April.

Please keep us updated once u receive the file reference number so that we will have an expected date of receipt.

Yep will do that

Hi jshan. Mongobear did, however I believe people are moving slowly with COs. Comparing to how it was before. Cat2 thread may give you an idea about the progress. We are still waiting for the file number :( I didn't see any updates about that for paper applicants :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest fuel4mind
Yep will do that

Hi guyz,

I have received my file number today. :arghh:

Please find my details below,

Name: fuel4mind

Date of Visa application: 23th March 2011

Date of DIAC receival: 25th March 2011

Which State Sponsored:NSW

Date of File# received : 29th April 2011

Date Form 1100 sent: Not yet

Guest JSHAN

Congrats Fuel, Now off to NSW for Form 1100.

Hi RedPri - did you confirm with DIAC about form 1100 delivery from VIC?

I am planning to do that later next week.. inthe mean way giving time for DIAC to provide a CO to mycase.

Regards

JSHAN

Guest seban123
Hi guyz,

Congrats mate...

CO will be on his way..

Guest redprimrose
Congrats Fuel, Now off to NSW for Form 1100.

Hi RedPri - did you confirm with DIAC about form 1100 delivery from VIC?

I am planning to do that later next week.. inthe mean way giving time for DIAC to provide a CO to mycase.

Regards

JSHAN

I plan to send PLE to DIAC next Friday. Maybe it could take several days before form 1100 is recorded in the system.

Hi guyz,

Name: fuel4mind

Date of Visa application: 23th March 2011

Date of DIAC receival: 25th March 2011

Which State Sponsored:NSW

Date of File# received : 29th April 2011

Date Form 1100 sent: Not yet

Congratulations mate :) good luck with 1100 :)

Guest vaskoka

Hi

I have sponsorship from South Australia approved on 13 April 2011, I have sent my visa documents on April 19, DIAC recived them on 27 April due to holydays, now I am waiting for Acknowledgement. SA says that i have to lodge visa application with DIAC within thirty days from date of sponsorship approval or this Sponsorship will expire. I am litlle confused so I need your help. Which date will be Lodgement date 27 April or the date when they send me Acknowledgement ?

Thank you

Hi

I have sponsorship from South Australia approved on 13 April 2011, I have sent my visa documents on April 19, DIAC recived them on 27 April due to holydays, now I am waiting for Acknowledgement. SA says that i have to lodge visa application with DIAC within thirty days from date of sponsorship approval or this Sponsorship will expire. I am litlle confused so I need your help. Which date will be Lodgement date 27 April or the date when they send me Acknowledgement ?

Thank you

Hi vaskoka, your application date is the date of receiving your papers by DIAC. This piece of information was confirmed somewhere on forums by someone who phone called and asked DIAC about it. I read it somewhere in the PIO but honestly i don't remember the location. Therefore, your application date is 27th of April.

About the 30 days SA gives before ss expiration, I totally was shocked when I knew about it. DIAC currently takes more than 3 or 4 weeks to acknowledge applications and provide the file number. So does SA allow 30 days to notify them about your file number or until The application is received by DIAC? I don't know how the ss grant letter is looking like for SA it must mention something about paper application. If not, you absolutely need to reply to SA and inform them that your application was received by DIAC on 27th of April also inform them that file number is not available yet. And ask them about the period they allow until you provide the file number.

Hope you find my reply helping. Good luck mate.

Good luck mate.

Guest vaskoka

Lodge your visa application with DIAC within thirty (30) days from date of sponsorship approval or this Sponsorship will expire.

Wait until you receive Notification with the TRN or BCC number from DIAC. When you receive the TRN or BCC number, log back into this client tracking system >http://www.immigration.sa.gov.au/applyonline/skilled/index.php to update your DIAC reference number (TRN/BCC number) within five days.

Once the TRN number has been entered and the Form1100 generated and sent to DIAC, Immigration SA is no longer involved and any enquiries about your visa application should be directed to DIAC.

If all these steps are not completed, your visa process will not proceed.

This is what they say from SA and my opinion is that they mean that I have to lodge my application within 30 days and after I receive the number I have 5 days to update the number and generate form 1100

Am I right or wrong?

Thank you

Guest T3 500

Good day!! I have sent my visa 476 application on last march 27 and DIAC received last March 30. I did not receive any ack email. Last Mon, April 27 my credit card informed me that DIAC have already credited the visa application fee. Until now, I have no emails or notification. I'm so confused as to why they have already charged me without even an ack. Is that normal?