Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mqrahman

457 converting to PR by 856

Recommended Posts

Guest mqrahman



I am working under 457 for last 2 and half years with company A and company A is a part/division of company B. My questions are


1. Which company information/documents (Name, ABN, Financial Report etc.) I have to show/use?

2. If company A does not have Training evidence then what ?



If you can answer, that will really be helpful guys.






Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this