Guest english reject

Serious thread

Guest english reject

Well nearly, any one know of a pub that has the Englang V Wales game on ???, its not on Foxtel/ESPN/Setanta etc. We are in Port Kennedy.

Thanks for looking. ER :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

Well nearly, any one know of a pub that has the Englang V Wales game on ???, its not on Foxtel/ESPN/Setanta etc. We are in Port Kennedy.

Thanks for looking. ER :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

Bowlers arms Newbury Berkshire 3 oclock

Guest english reject

Cheers Kirk, save me a seat will you and mines a strongbow !!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Cheers Kirk, save me a seat will you and mines a strongbow !!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Pay for your ticket over if you let me come back with you with the family.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Hi, My hubby watches it on tinternet. I think it was mentioned last year that Rosie O'Grady's Irish pub in Northbridge has it on too, but that's the only one we know about. X ( If you google Rosie O'Gradgys, it does come up about the rugby)

TRA -PASSED, State Sponsorship -PASSED, 176 Visa Lodged 14th Oct, 08, Got CO 17th March 09. VISA GRANTED 21st May, 09 , Ye HAAA!!!!

Heading to Perth , Made the move 26th May, 10:notworthy:

I haven't seen a live England game on since I moved here. An English pub might get it through some obscure channel or something.