ICT Business Analyst

Guest Petal

Guest Petal

I have just recently submitted a skills assessment to the ACS and thought while I wait, I'll start looking at the requirements to get State Sponsorship for a 176 (I do not have enough points for a 175).

To my horror I have now discovered that the eligibility lists for NSW, Victoria and even SA have all been updated to exclude ICT Business Analyst! Queensland do still have it on their list but with specific criteria, which I do not meet. Looks like my Aussie dream has reached a premature end :(

Does anyone have any advice or suggestions, please? Sorry to sound so desperate but I am.

I have just recently submitted a skills assessment to the ACS and thought while I wait, I'll start looking at the requirements to get State Sponsorship for a 176 (I do not have enough points for a 175).

To my horror I have now discovered that the eligibility lists for NSW, Victoria and even SA have all been updated to exclude ICT Business Analyst! Queensland do still have it on their list but with specific criteria, which I do not meet. Looks like my Aussie dream has reached a premature end :(

Does anyone have any advice or suggestions, please? Sorry to sound so desperate but I am.

I would take the english until you get a 8 overrule, and then try WA(if you have seven years of experience).

Do u have enougth points under the new points?

however the ICT trades in the furture could have more criteria applied to them.

Hi UFO,

Any update from your Migration agent regarding that email from DIAC?

Any idea how they picked the ones who got the mail?

We both know that occupation is one of the factors that they used, but the problem is that not everyone within the same occupation got the letter. E.g. some accountants got it, while others didn’t get it.

Regards,

MOTO

Hi UFO,

Any update from your Migration agent regarding that email from DIAC?

Any idea how they picked the ones who got the mail?

We both know that occupation is one of the factors that they used, but the problem is that not everyone within the same occupation got the letter. E.g. some accountants got it, while others didn’t get it.

Regards,

MOTO

Hiya pal,

I can only think they had done it first on occupation, then education and finally on experience. According to the Australian skill highly experience IT pro are in short demand.

Agent has advise to prebook a medical for May 1st

Guest mirob

VIC has reached its limit for the current financial year (Jul 2010 - Jun 2011). They should re-open it afterwards. I'm not saying it's gonna happen in July but they didn't say it wouldn't.

The current processing times for ACS are 12+ weeks, so you'll be getting your assessment not sooner than June 2011. Therefore, I think you have to be looking at the new points system coming out in July 2011. It has already been drafted (link here).

Perhaps look at other states like Tasmania (Hobart is lovely) ... or even New Zealand but I really don't know what's going on there in terms of skilled migration.

Archived