rockola57

How strange are Wives!

Nah:nah:!

Will not and Cannot get me head around Women,:wink: Like my one gives me hell if i leave a teeny drop of pee on the Bog Seat, and has major flips:arghh:,saying it's disgusting,and how can she use it now etc etc!She forget's that we have had Kids together,she washes my undies,and that a Man needs to leave his traces for the female.It's an instinct thing,and is one of the things that has helped the Human race to get where it is now.Ladies,next time Mr Doggy cocks his leg on the nearest lampost,and Mrs Doggy comes a sniffin',you should bear this in mind!:yes:We don't mean to,:no:Its in our genes!:yes:

pmsl my father comes over to visit and always misses ,i cant beleive it , ive told him " you have had almost 75 years to practice and still cant get it right ,,, typical; male "" he just ignores me !!!!

I think it was the fact that...YOU KEEP LEAVING THE TOILET SEAT UP! and she has to look at it everytime she goes in the bathroom!! Disgusting beast :mad:...I've had the plumber fix mine so it DOES'NT stay up....It fine for me as I keep my back to it...Damn funny when he's been up the pub and he's so drunk he has to kneel down to pee...yep the lid slams down...Viva Le Revolution Madame Guillotine :shocked:

You could also buy one of those little plastic flies on a spring so you can play and pee!..hours of fun and a nice dry lid :jiggy:..so long as you don't mistake it for a real fly and spray the walls....Well it could happen you know:confused:

Guest Guest16631

2001-06-19.gifor miracle man.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it was the fact that...YOU KEEP LEAVING THE TOILET SEAT UP! and she has to look at it everytime she goes in the bathroom!! Disgusting beast :mad:...I've had the plumber fix mine so it DOES'NT stay up....It fine for me as I keep my back to it...Damn funny when he's been up the pub and he's so drunk he has to kneel down to pee...yep the lid slams down...Viva Le Revolution Madame Guillotine :shocked:
Ahmmm!...Disgusting Beast? Moi:shocked::no:!Excuse you,but ill have you know Young Lady,that i bathe once a month,whether i need it or not!:yes::wink:

Yes, I've also heard you've been using the same bucket of water and flannel for over five years!:mad:

makes no difference

we males will pee on the floor anyway

just because we aim for the right spot it doesn't mean we will get it there

just imagine a biological sprinkler!!!

I much prefer German men to English. They are slightly more evolved and have adapted this to siting on the toilet to pee...much nicer:notworthy:

Guest MADTOM

When it comes to public toilets women can be just as gross as men! The times I have been desperate and sat myself down only to feel a wet sensation on my bottom - yuck! :mad:

Once while driving in Marrakesch hills I stopped at a cafe for a desperate pee. They pointed me to the "toilet" in a very dark room. I went in feeling my way around looking for a light and put my foot in a bucket (obviously their idea of a toilet) My OH heard my screams and thought I was being molested! I squelched out in tears and went to find a bush to pee behind. :cry: