'Space Capsule', Five Items You Would Put In It?

Guest guest37336

Guest guest37336

Hi all.

Just a question, you know those capsules that people bury for future generations to dig up, say in a hundred years time, well, what would you put in it, five items only if possible. Maybe very personal things, or things that may tell future generations about our lives at the present time.

I'll have a crack first.

1. A wad of money, with a tag on it saying, 'Did Me No Good'.

2. A 'celebrity' magazine, to show how fecking shallow we had become.

3. A 'Help For Heroes' emblem, to show that we still cared.

4. A picture of my family.

5. And finally, the book, 'Animal Farm'.

I know mine are a bit serious, but go for your lives, funny, sad, etc.

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Guest guest36762

1 an iPad ( not mine obviously) to show how technologically advanced we used to be (would need to be fully charged as I assume there'd be no electricity to power it up)

2 an essay on radical Islam: to indicate what the main threat was before china decided to start world war 3. This would need to be illustrated with lots of pictures

3 a patch of lush green grass, preserved in formaldehyde

4 a vial containing crude oil

5 a copy of the book 'Cloud Atlas' as it may provide some clues as to WTF happened, if anyone can still read

Guest siamsusie

My Ipad bet it looks huge

Visa for Australia.... obselete by then

My husband's love letters

A jar of Vegemite

Bottle of Chateau Neuf Du Pape

a copy of fight club

a lock of my hair for cloning purposes

a chicken in a can to see how long it actually does stay fresh for

some bog roll for the poor bugger testing the chicken

the details of a svings account which has been aquiring intrest for xxx years for my cloned self hehe

Guest Guest16631

wax strips..............................the ashes..........................a weight watches dinner..................a incandescent light bulb.......................a v8 muscle car................:yellow_guy_crazy_ty

a copy of fight club

a lock of my hair for cloning purposes

a chicken in a can to see how long it actually does stay fresh for

some bog roll for the poor bugger testing the chicken

the details of a svings account which has been aquiring intrest for xxx years for my cloned self hehe

Thats why i allways build a few ciggies into any walls i build!(not sure if this is standard CITB practice like) ,so they can get my DNA and make thousands of pablo's,world domination beckons in the future,awww i can see me now in 5 thousand yrs time on me little space scooter:wideeyed::goofy:

wax strips..............................the ashes..........................a weight watches dinner..................a incandescent light bulb.......................a v8 muscle car................:yellow_guy_crazy_ty

Think your safer going for the chewbacca look after the last episode are'nt yer tink?:cute::biggrin:

I can recommend the cream,much better than the strips:wubclub::wubclub::cute:

Guest Guest16631

you must have been peeping on the woman only thread ......................still in the bathroom only just got free from the bath !!!!!!!!!!!! .............. and that cream can give you a nasty rash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biglaugh:

you must have been peeping on the woman only thread ......................still in the bathroom only just got free from the bath !!!!!!!!!!!! .............. and that cream can give you a nasty rash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biglaugh:

Yes i got in touch with me feminine side tink(well i DO moisturize:cute:)took meself off to the womens thread for a little r+r for a while:wubclub:,OHHHHHhh the picture you painted!:laugh:,good dedication tho:notworthy:,allways depilate,the end results worth it i find:angel_happy_face_ha

A photo of Pablo..So they could envy the sex gods that were around:wubclub:

An engagement ring...In case they discover a drug so we could live forever..we could go and fetch it in a thousand years because i think that's how long he will take to get around to it!!!!:mad:

A copy of the Beano....Just to prove we were a highly developed race!:idea:

A menu from my favourite curry shop...scatch and sniff..yum!! Scratching and smelling the menu is fun too!:eek:

The ticket for my container...could be some time arriving in Australia.:cry:

Guest Guest31881

OK, Tony you stole my idea... I spent an hour last night in a meeting discussing burying a time capsule under some new buildings we are having built, next week I have 40 school children coming to the museum and I have to talk to them about the capsule and hope they will help to fill it with things they feel should be put in there. I am taking notes from this thread for ideas..:wink:

A photo of Pablo..So they could envy the sex gods that were around:wubclub:

An engagement ring...In case they discover a drug so we could live forever..we could go and fetch it in a thousand years because i think that's how long he will take to get around to it!!!!:mad:

A copy of the Beano....Just to prove we were a highly developed race!:idea:

A menu from my favourite curry shop...scatch and sniff..yum!! Scratching and smelling the menu is fun too!:eek:

The ticket for my container...could be some time arriving in Australia.:cry:

Dont be at it rach!:mad::laugh:I was at the beauty parlour yesterday,4 hrs and that was just for the estimate,one more wrinkle and i'd pass for a prune.

1 wheel

2 engine

3 jet propelled engine

4 a nuclear engine

5 thatcher

Big capsule hopefully!

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: laughter lines Pablo!!! I can't post a picture as I've got none on my work computer.....are you allowed to post pictures? :wideeyed:

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: laughter lines Pablo!!! I can't post a picture as I've got none on my work computer.....are you allowed to post pictures? :wideeyed:

Yeah yer can post pictures rach *awaits insulting fotos of builders*:wideeyed::laugh:

I had a model of a bricklayer once....I think someone dropped it though, found a nasty crack in the back?:biglaugh:...one of his:eek:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

A bottle of Jack Daniels.

And a bucket of ice.

Ok everyone else is at it

1 a bright red ~~~~ me lippy

2 a nice mascara

3 cucumber exfoliating body wash

4 veet waxing strips

5 canaesten

:wubclub::cute:

Im off tara!

Pabs im starting to worry about the construction industry in the uk........ive only come across one or two of these im my game in over 20yrs ...........but well done for coming out............and if it makes it any easier for you ,i will be the one in the cap...........:wink:................

:Randy-git:

Archived