pablo

Closing thread alert!

Wtf!:mad: ive just spent what feels like 2 hours tobeying me finger all round this keyboard(about 700 yards i reckon going on 2 inch movement per letter typed)writing a perfectly normal reply to geoffs thread,a very insightfull and well intentioned one i might add:wideeyed:,on the subject of these pro/anti uk and oz threads:SLEEP:,anyway,abv version...... some threads are banter and "set out to be as an op",so will invite banter and fair do's,OTHER threads are more serious,people pouring their hearts out about difficulties in oz or the uk(and its normally not hard to tell which are banter and which serious)and its these threads where the banter and snarling over which place is best needs to be knocked on the head,its not hard is it??thread and a place in other words

Anyway yeah the thread title! there MUST be some kind of way of warning people that the threads closed AS they type:unsure:,thats about the third time in a week!

It wouldnt be as bad if the back button hadnt stuck as i pressed it,just as i was having a a chong:goofy:,TOOOOoooo SLOOOOooow to react:frown:all erased and start again,so i typed it twice!!so .....warning or no? i'd sooner gouge me eyes out with spoon than do all that typing for fa again:mad:

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

Good way of making sure you have the last word on a thread hey !

Have your say and close it quick smart.

I want it all, and I want it now.

Good way of making sure you have the last word on a thread hey !

Have your say and close it quick smart.

I wouldnt know,i didnt get any word let alone last,awwwww annoying! i hate typing for fa!

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

Guest guest36762
I wouldnt know,i didnt get any word let alone last,awwwww annoying! i hate typing for fa!

it happened to me loads of times the other day, very annoying. just as it starts getting juicy, a bit of emotion, a bit of nark, it gets closed damn it!

TBH guys there is an emblem (looks like a camera) next to the thread title in the lists of threads. If a thread has been closed this 'emblem will have a padlock on so you know.

Parleycross,, you need to riegn your neck in and stop making false accusations, i have reported your post to the other mods. You may wish to familarise your self with the site rules before ''sprouting''off ,in paticular this one -

1. Should you have any issues with a moderator, then you should,in the first instance,attempt to resolve the issue via off-forum correspondence (email/PM) with the moderator concerned, however, please do this in a polite manner and note that personally abusing moderators will not be tolerated in these circumstances, alternatively you may prefer to resolve the matter by contacting the site administrator.
  2. Discussions about moderator or administrator actions are welcome in email or local private messages, but must not be placed in the public forums or on the visitor message board, any such threads will be removed by admin/mods and infractions may be issued. Abusing moderators will NOT be tolerated under any circumstances.

. We are here to do a job and sorry but if you dont like it ,then please find the door.

We have had nothing but hassle for the past month with the oz haters versus oz likers. Admin last week suspended quite a few accounts because of this. It was made quite clear we will not tolerate this behviour.

Geoff started a thread yesterday that created arguing and bickering and turned into a UK versus Oz thread. We got suspended members signing up with new accounts to try and comment. Then Geoff started a thread about another member and quoting the other members posts, this is against site rules (as Geoff is aware) ,hence Geoffs questions were answered and the thread closed. Nothing at all to do with anyone having the last word.

For anyone unsure of the forum rules they can be found here - http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/welcome/91456-forum-rules-guidelines.html

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Guest Guest31881

We have gone over 10 days without having to close a thread, now we find that once again we are having to step in, What some members find funny and amusing others find derogatory and demmining. what you you consider to be a bit of banter others find insulting. If members only thought about what they were typing and how it would effect others we would not have to close threads.

Now I have the last say

THREAD CLOSED