The problem with the UK is this.......

tracy123

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: free, it comes out of your tax how can that be free??? :wacko:

Love it, and bloody tipical no name tesco bread against named bread, no name coles bread just over $1 Lets try like for like.

Shame that you need to leave your own country as it isnt beautiful enough, when in this isolated country it's all here on our door step! :yes:

It's all here? Australia cannot match the diversity, culture and history of Europe.

Guest guest30038
It's all here? Australia cannot match the diversity, culture and history of Europe.

Does it need to? :rolleyes: I'm sure there's enough here for me to manage to soak up in my lifetime.

There's no argument that Europe is so diverse in it's history, culture, architecture and peoples, but that doesn't detract from what Oz has to offer..............different is all............but you can chalk that point up, if that's your game.

Wow a couple of things - bread for 50p?????? I pay £1.20 For my bread in tesco!! Maybe I should come visit yours, where is it? Or should I say when - 1987!

Secondly, the comedies named, why didn't you choose something from this century? Again I fear you live in 1987, summer heights high; kath and Kim - just two funny oz comedies I can think of now.

I think you may want to try living in 2011 and give your thread another go!! Go on try it, I dare ya!

Hoping for a move to oz in the coming year or two.......hoping not three!

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Geoff I am a Bristolian and if you knew the area in Bristol that this is referring too well lets just say it has lots and lots of culture as in Red light culture if you know what I mean :wink:

How much did you charge gal.:laugh:

And............... business must be slow in Secret Harbour.:rolleyes:

Only jesting.:yes: :laugh:

Guest guest30038
Excuse me Hoffmeister, I did a brisk trade and the punters always got change out of a fiver :biglaugh:

What change? 4.95? :wink:

Guest peacock
Geoff I am a Bristolian and if you knew the area in Bristol that this is referring too well lets just say it has lots and lots of culture as in Red light culture if you know what I mean :wink:

Would that be St Pauls ?