gr8leo87

Dear Friends,

Q1 I could not see the entries for 2014 in the excel sheet for 189/190.

LINK: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asgogun4vvmDdGtQTHNRbVQ2eHdHUFpienYyTUpTcHc&hl=en_US#gid=0

Q2 Where is the latest file?

Q3 How can I add my details there?

Q4 Is there any reason that entries for 2014 are not mentioned?

Thanks in advance ;)

Regards

Shahid

From UAE but originally from Pakistan

Accountant <221111>; IELTS 7.5 > 29-Jan-2014; IPA Qualification Assessment> 17-Apr-2014; IPA Skills Assessment> 24-Jul-2014; E.O.I (60 Points)> 29-Jul-2014; Invitation> 29-Aug-2014; Application Lodged> 31-Aug-2014; Documents Upload> 03-Sep-2014 (partial); PCC> Partial (in progress); Medicals> Pending; Case Officer> Pending; Visa Grant> Pending

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear Friends,

Q1 I could not see the entries for 2014 in the excel sheet for 189/190.

LINK: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asgogun4vvmDdGtQTHNRbVQ2eHdHUFpienYyTUpTcHc&hl=en_US#gid=0

Me an Other editors were so busy in settling up here that, we wont had time to update it. Yes I have tons of new emails requesting to add timelines in the sheet but it will take time to add all those.

Q2 Where is the latest file?

Q3 How can I add my details there?

Send an email with timelines on mentioned email id which is there in File

Q4 Is there any reason that entries for 2014 are not mentioned?

Thanks in advance ;)

Regards

Shahid

From UAE but originally from Pakistan

Accountant <221111>; IELTS 7.5 > 29-Jan-2014; IPA Qualification Assessment> 17-Apr-2014; IPA Skills Assessment> 24-Jul-2014; E.O.I (60 Points)> 29-Jul-2014; Invitation> 29-Aug-2014; Application Lodged> 31-Aug-2014; Documents Upload> 03-Sep-2014 (partial); PCC> Partial (in progress); Medicals> Pending; Case Officer> Pending; Visa Grant> Pending

Reply s are in RED

I could not find HR countries for 189 includes Pakistan. Could Anyone share the link please?

Try to Find list of LR countries. (its there on DIBP web), every other country is HR which is not listed there :D

Hi Sheetal,

Sorry for late reply. Well I spoke to my Agent and researched a bit about the HR Advisor profession requirement in WA. As it says Schedule 2, which means that there is a requirement of HR Advisor professionals but with limited seats. We can still try our luck, who knows may be one gets invitation.

In my case, I am still waiting for the response from WA State Sponsorship authority. Hope to see the positive feedback soon.

My main concern to post on this forum is to know the time scale WA is taking in replying to State Sponsored applicants.

Do let me know if you have any information in this regard. Thanks.

And wish u luck also.

Kind regards,

Mamoon

Hi Mamoon,

Was wondering if you have heard from WA regarding your state sponsor.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Mamoon,

Was wondering if you have heard from WA regarding your state sponsor.

Regards

Hi Sheetal,

Still waiting for the reply. They have asked me for the job offer letter. I am applying these days for some job openings and also seeking some help from my friends in Perth. Hope can get the reply sometime soon.

Did you lodged your EOI??? Have u consultant any immigration agent???

Regards,

Mamoon

Hello Group Members,

We recently submitted our police report and meds. Any wild guesses when should we be expecting our grant ? ☺

Regards,

Hi Akashif,

This depends on what country you are from...

It is typically stays for around a month for most cases.

However, your visa Grant can be as soon as a few days after MEDS/PCC Clearance for low risk countries to Over a year for High Risk Countries.

Which country are you from?

Regards,

D

Hi Akashif,

This depends on what country you are from...

It is typically stays for around a month for most cases.

However, your visa Grant can be as soon as a few days after MEDS/PCC Clearance for low risk countries to Over a year for High Risk Countries.

Which country are you from?

Regards,

D

Hi dangargoyle,

I'm from Pakistan so that puts me from a HR country :(

Hi Members, appreciate if you clarify me on this.

recently i sent a email to DIAC email asking for progress update, and this is what i got from them.

"pending internal checks,you status will be updated later date" what does this means?

is this below process correct ?

1: lodge

2: a team to prepare dox

3: case officer

4: internalCheck

5: external security check

6: grant or refused

or internal , external not depend and happen simultaneously?

Hi dangargoyle,

I'm from Pakistan so that puts me from a HR country :(

Hi,

Generally for the applicants from Pakistan the security checks take around 12 months...

Just like your case my CO also asked for the medicals & PCC immediately after assignment. However the security checks took more than 12 months and after that I had to redo my medicals.

I hope this does not happen in your case.

Hi,

Generally for the applicants from Pakistan the security checks take around 12 months...

Just like your case my CO also asked for the medicals & PCC immediately after assignment. However the security checks took more than 12 months and after that I had to redo my medicals.

I hope this does not happen in your case.

I hope so :) Normally it is said that not all applicants go under security checks and the selection of applicants is random... For Pakistanis, by looking at the trend I believe all have to through this right? Has the SC been waived for any Pakistani here?

hi can any body please guide me that how much longer i have to wait for the final visa grant notification.After invitation i applied For my 189 skiled visa on 6 Dec 2013 and my medical and Pcc were requested on may 2014. which i have sent back on 6 june 2014.

My Friends said that it will take another six months from june 2014. but i am a bit confused as i am from pakistan and one of my friends in australia told me that due to the dharnaa the time may take more and other friend told me that the in immigration this is not a factor. please explain exatly how much time is required (estimated) from visa invitation to visa grant notification for 189 category. speciallly when u r from pakistan

hi can any body please guide me that how much longer i have to wait for the final visa grant notification.After invitation i applied For my 189 skiled visa on 6 Dec 2013 and my medical and Pcc were requested on may 2014. which i have sent back on 6 june 2014.

My Friends said that it will take another six months from june 2014. but i am a bit confused as i am from pakistan and one of my friends in australia told me that due to the dharnaa the time may take more and other friend told me that the in immigration this is not a factor. please explain exatly how much time is required (estimated) from visa invitation to visa grant notification for 189 category. speciallly when u r from pakistan

Hi Hasanjavied1,

Should typically be 3 months after finalization of Meds/PCC.. I am in the same boat as yourself.. I am sure you are really close to getting your visa. The delay, I understand is due to external security checks which are being done by ASIO in co-ordination with your (Pakistan) security agencies... However, I am pretty confident that you will have your visa before end of this year (Dec 2014)... Kindly PM me if you get some movement on your application.

BTW - Which profession are you in? Where (Which city in Australia) do you plan to move to?

Regards,

D

Hi Hasanjavied1,

Should typically be 3 months after finalization of Meds/PCC.. I am in the same boat as yourself.. I am sure you are really close to getting your visa. The delay, I understand is due to external security checks which are being done by ASIO in co-ordination with your (Pakistan) security agencies... However, I am pretty confident that you will have your visa before end of this year (Dec 2014)... Kindly PM me if you get some movement on your application.

BTW - Which profession are you in? Where (Which city in Australia) do you plan to move to?

Regards,

D

dear dangaroyle

thanks for your reply and support and abrupt reply. i hope that your estimation works.

i am from punjab paksitan and by profession i am a civil engineer

i am working on it right now. my frineds have told me that when u will get the notification you should come here and then try to find the first job which is always difficult then decide which area is suiatable for you.but my chances are NSW, VIC or QLD but i am not so sure. just waiting for positive reply and then plan for the action.but i will PM you in case of any movement. please update me your case as well

regards

hasan

dear dangaroyle

thanks for your reply and support and abrupt reply. i hope that your estimation works.

i am from punjab paksitan and by profession i am a civil engineer

i am working on it right now. my frineds have told me that when u will get the notification you should come here and then try to find the first job which is always difficult then decide which area is suiatable for you.but my chances are NSW, VIC or QLD but i am not so sure. just waiting for positive reply and then plan for the action.but i will PM you in case of any movement. please update me your case as well

regards

hasan

Dear hasan,

I would recommend, if you have friends or relatives in big city go for that one. Friends/relative are a big support. In case you have no specific preference between Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane then search the internet for jobs. Refer to websites like seek.com.au or careerone. Where you find loads of engineer jobs, go for that city.

Till you get your visa, start sorting out you stuff. Get NOC from driving license office, so that you can drive in Australia. Get your documents inline, make a list of things to take with you etc. And most most important Update your resume according to Australian resume formats.

Wish you best of luck.

Dear hasan,

I would recommend, if you have friends or relatives in big city go for that one. Friends/relative are a big support. In case you have no specific preference between Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane then search the internet for jobs. Refer to websites like seek.com.au or careerone. Where you find loads of engineer jobs, go for that city.

Till you get your visa, start sorting out you stuff. Get NOC from driving license office, so that you can drive in Australia. Get your documents inline, make a list of things to take with you etc. And most most important Update your resume according to Australian resume formats.

Wish you best of luck.

dear malik thanks for your huge tips and experience sharing

please advise me that the time for me to start packing is far or near as my visa invitation came on dec 2012 and my meds and pcc were called in june 2013. according to one friend here it takes 15-18 months to get grant for 189

where some say that it takes 6 months after meds and pcc for 189

please ease me as i am from pakiatan and it is a HR state.

your guidenace in this matter will also help me in preparing my self

regards

hasan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,I am saiq.i had apply for assessment review and get a suitable assessment in november 2014 by chartered accountants australia & newzealand.As i had previously applied in june 2010 & assessment come out in august 2010.I want to ask after how long time it will expire n secondly what are the IELTS requirement for me as i filed my case in june 2010.waiting for your kind reply.

with warm Regards

Saiq.

• 3 weeks later...
I lodged my application in late Aug 13. Still waiting... Still with external checks...

Hi Oz Boy! Which country are you from? August 2013 till now is extraordinary and an extremely long wait. Kindly post your timeline. Were you asked to go for Meds/PCC by your Case Officer? Form 80?

Regards,

Dennis

• 2 weeks later...

Archived