gr8leo87

Dears

Could you please help me by answering the below queries?

1. What are the benefits and problems for a PR (176-State) if wife gives birth a child there?

2. Will all the costs related to Child delivery and overall check-up will be free or any charge involved?

3. After giving birth, what are the facilities will the child as well as the Parents get?

4. What about getting Citizenship for the newly born child in Australia? Will the child get AUS Citizenship directly or it depends on the Parents?

5. How about visiting home country for that child? As the child will have no Passport and parents have passport of Bangladesh, so how the child will travel to Bangladesh and how will go back to AUS?

Sorry to bother u all, if u find anything irritating.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dears

Could you please help me by answering the below queries?

1. What are the benefits and problems for a PR (176-State) if wife gives birth a child there?

2. Will all the costs related to Child delivery and overall check-up will be free or any charge involved?

3. After giving birth, what are the facilities will the child as well as the Parents get?

4. What about getting Citizenship for the newly born child in Australia? Will the child get AUS Citizenship directly or it depends on the Parents?

5. How about visiting home country for that child? As the child will have no Passport and parents have passport of Bangladesh, so how the child will travel to Bangladesh and how will go back to AUS?

Sorry to bother u all, if u find anything irritating.

Hi

Can answer a few of these

1 /2. Mostly public hospitals are free of charge. There would be some minor charges if any.

4. A child born to parents, one of them having a PR or citizenship will get citizenship by birth status.

Can u please let me know the following;

She has only 1 year work experience and 04 years bachelors degree so does she need to submit any report. I actually want to know the criteria. I went through the ACS website but many things are not clear. Need your guys help

If you are able to make the cut without her additional 5 points, then I wouldn't go that path of partners point. It will take time, money and alot of effort.

If you are makingg enought points then I would suggest lodge your application now, before DIBP increases visa fee in July.

Thanks IMI.

Parents have only PR, so will the Child get Citizenship directly? If the child will get citizenship, then will the parents also get it?

Hi

1 /2. Mostly public hospitals are free of charge. There would be some minor charges if any.

4. A child born to parents, one of them having a PR or citizenship will get citizenship by birth status.

Thanks IMI.

Parents have only PR, so will the Child get Citizenship directly? If the child will get citizenship, then will the parents also get it?

Yes a child born onshore with any of the Parent as PR or Citizen is Citizen by birth... No Parrents will not get citizenship from there child ... they need to satisfy citizenship criteria

Hi

Hi,

As far I know govt hospitals are free of cost including medications and stay at hospital or any procedure.

Can u please let me know the following;

She has only 1 year work experience and 04 years bachelors degree so does she need to submit any report. I actually want to know the criteria. I went through the ACS website but many things are not clear. Need your guys help

For ACS no reports or CDR needed. Project reports are for engineers. For ACS experience letter with some JD is enough.

Hope this helps

Can u see my earlier posts in this regard ??? If not here is the summary

I want to claim 05 points for my partner .She is a computer engineer (4 years) and one year exp as a business analyst. So what documents she need to submit to ACS. In addition ,does she require any kind of report or something ???

Well currently I am standing at 55 points. So not sure if i can get state sponsorship (190) in any state. So need to claim her points as well. I plan to lodge EOI this month.

If her qualification is in an IT-related discipline, she needs to get a positive assessment from ACS to be eligible for the 5 points. You will need to satisfy whatever criteria they have set.

I cant say specific details though because IT is not my field.

Hmm .Ok

Do u have any information that in which states can i apply for 190 visa ??

Dude, You can easily google State links and check the occupation demand list.

Also Download Assessment guidelines from ACS web and check which PIM group, your wife belong keeping in mind her education and Related experience.

Edited by musmanasghar

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Senior Members,

Sorry for asking this here, but from experience, how long does it normally take to get a Visa Grant once Meds/PCC are requested by the CO and finalized?

When Meds/PCC are requested, does it mean that External/Internal checks are over?

I have recently applied for a 189 Family visa and am hooked to my email eager to get results.

Regards,D

GOT THE GOLDEN EMAIL... Yayyyyyyyyy

OZ XS granted :)

Thanks to all the Forum member.. The Journey to the Grant was amazing..It really test one's patience :) However, All is well that ends well.

Feeling Excited :jiggy:

GOT THE GOLDEN EMAIL... Yayyyyyyyyy

OZ XS granted :)

Thanks to all the Forum member.. The Journey to the Grant was amazing..It really test one's patience :) However, All is well that ends well.

Feeling Excited :jiggy:

Congrats bro...best of luck

MABROOK OZXS BRO :wink:

FINALLY I ALSO GOT THE GOLDEN EMAIL ..... ALLHAMDULLILAH …. FEELING BLESSED :)

-----------------------------------------------------

Following are the timelines of my application:

-----------------------------------------------------

Applied 176 FS - 28 June 2011 || CO Allocated - 28 February 2012 || Form 80 requested/resubmitted - 06 March 2012 || Additional Information Requested by Team 02 - 09 July 2013 || Medical and PCC requested - 04 August 2013 || Case put On-Hold - 20 August 2013 || Newborn Child Info Added - 13 March 2014 || Medical Requested - 19 March 2014 || Medical Done - 26 March 2014 || PCC Requested - 17 June 2014 || PCC Submitted - 26 June 2014 || Visa Granted - 03 July 2014 :hug: