gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am extremely happy after hearing about your grant bro. So, what is the plan?

Thanks for your wishes. Most probably doing a validation trip this year and full and final move next year. How was your validation trip and when are you planning to finally move ?

Thanks for your wishes. Most probably doing a validation trip this year and full and final move next year. How was your validation trip and when are you planning to finally move ?

Candidly speaking bro, I landed in Sydney at a relatively inopportune moment. It was few days before X-mas and the city was fraught with visitors. Consequently finding a suitable accommodation necessitated some effort but eventually I discovered a reasonably priced hotel and checked in. The rest is history save to state that I found it to be a very beautiful and vibrant country. The city almost never slept during those holidays and the key spots and entertainment zones were crawling with tourists. It was a memorable experience I cant wait to permanently move to the terrain of Kangaroos and Koalas. It will be done later this year Insha Allah.

Dear Friends,

I have great news to share. By the grace of Almighty Allah, our medical finalized and visa granted on the same day.

It is huge news for me in the context of the amount of energy and number of brain cells I have burned for it. I see this as an opportunity to see and work in another world little far from our third world. I hope that I and other great people like you will bring back the good culture and ethics back home.

Once again, I cannot thank you enough as you all were my friends in need and thus friends indeed. I pray from the bottom of my heart for our success and hope we can come across at some point of time. Please stay in touch as the challenge of settling in OZ is ahead.

I will stick to this forum for as long as possible. I also hope one of us will come up with a great idea of another forum where we will support each other in settling down.

Best regards,

Noman

p.s. I will PM you guys my linkedin ID and will love to have you guys as my contact

ICT Business Analyst | Visa: 176 SS(WA) Applied MAY12 | Form80 sent JUN12 | PCC FL Jan14 | Medical Call/Done 6th Feb14 | Visa Grant 14th Feb 2014

Dear Friends,

I have great news to share. By the grace of Almighty Allah, our medical finalized and visa granted on the same day.

It is huge news for me in the context of the amount of energy and number of brain cells I have burned for it. I see this as an opportunity to see and work in another world little far from our third world. I hope that I and other great people like you will bring back the good culture and ethics back home.

Once again, I cannot thank you enough as you all were my friends in need and thus friends indeed. I pray from the bottom of my heart for our success and hope we can come across at some point of time. Please stay in touch as the challenge of settling in OZ is ahead.

I will stick to this forum for as long as possible. I also hope one of us will come up with a great idea of another forum where we will support each other in settling down.

Best regards,

Noman

p.s. I will PM you guys my linkedin ID and will love to have you guys as my contact

ICT Business Analyst | Visa: 176 SS(WA) Applied MAY12 | Form80 sent JUN12 | PCC FL Jan14 | Medical Call/Done 6th Feb14 | Visa Grant 14th Feb 2014

Congratulations brother :)

Dear Friends,

Best regards,

Noman

Conngrats.....

Dear Friends,

Best regards,

Noman

Congratulation Bro and all the best for your future :)

Dear Friends,

Best regards,

Noman

Congrats bro.... All the best

That's great timing and luck finding job. Thanks for the helpful tips. Which city in Australia do you recommend most for job hunting these days?

Buddy look for accounting jobs in Perth as it's hot for accountants. Target all big cities. Dnt apply via seek.com and other recruiters. Reason being recruiters only hire ppl with Australian experience or local qualification. Use http://www.applydirect.com.au or linkedin. Make a very strong linkedin profile. Clearly mention on ur resume that u have PR and find Australian format of resume and change ur CV accordingly. U can contact me on shargeal@gmail.com

Dear Friends,

Best regards,

Noman

Congratulations brother and hope you will have a better future in australia

Assalamu Aliakum.

VISA GRANTED :ssign19:

Dear Forum Family,

By the grace of Almighty Allah i have received Visa Grant Letter just right now. i would like to say thank you all for helping out and supporting and praying for each other.

Visa Type: 175

Applied: 10-4-2012

CO Assigned: 26-8-2012

Team: 2

Frontload all documents including form80

Team 13 requested additional info: 12-17-2013

Medical/PCC requested: 08-1-2014

PCC uploaded: 12-1-2014

Medical Done: 17-1-2014

Medical received: 20-1-2014

Medical Finalized: 4-2-2014

Visa Granted: 6-2-2014

Initial Entry Date: 17-1-2015

Planning to land in Sydney in the month of March 2014

I would like to thank all the forum members for their continuous support.

I pray all the other forum members who haven't received their grants yet, that their grant is on their way and Inshaa Allah they will receive it very soon.

congrats

Dear Friends,

Best regards,

Noman

congrats

Dear Friends,

Best regards,

Noman

Congrats Bro, best of luck for the move.

Archived